Hire me a posh car for my wedding....

Purple Princess

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls, Myself and Mark are finally tying the knot :) We are going to get married on the 3rd of June 2010 we thought we would try our connections :)D) as we are looking to hire a few nice cars.

Mark wants an R8 and I want an RS4 or RS6 (not too much to ask hey!!) Does anyone know of anyone who would give us a good deal??

Thanks for your time
Stacie
x

Cannot help with the cars, but many congratulations to you both.

Congrats!

Would you be able to get in and out of an R8 in a wedding dress?!

She might not, but i can get in in my suit, i think we are hoping for a posh "normal car for her and the R8 for me...... :yes:

Congrats Stacie & Mark!

R8

Daily Rate: £450
48-Hour Midweek Special: £720
Minimum 2-Day Weekend: £900
3-Day Weekend: £1350
4 Days +: £395

well expensive

some other Audis here

if you go for run of the mill hire companies then can never really guarantee a specfic car. I wanted to hire a A8/A6 for my brother ended up with an E Class.

avis prestige. I have used them and got a 40% discount of the prices on the web. It all worked well. They had RS6s, but I wasn't allowed to hire one as I'm under 30. They may even have asked what I drive too :)

Congrats too!

Congrats guys, good luck and hope all goes well for you.

Have you had a word with Calvin, dont know if Audi do any sort of hire scheme, I remember when I got married, we went to BMW, as they were the cheapest and we had a 3 series convertible for our civil wedding and for the Indian Wedding we had a brand new 535 d sport, it was beautiful!! Was defo up for being a wedding car.

Heard the news earlier via text....congratulations to the pair of you.

I have never heard of Audi hiring R8's etc however i will ask the question for you tomorrow. If they do, i get the feeling it won't be cheap......even with my powers of persuassion, wit, charm and devilish good looks!....ok ok....and ability to lie!

:no:

Congratulations!!!! Mark & Stacie!:yahoo:
Cal, you're funny! :lmfao:

Contact your local Audi dealership and say you are looking to buy one, but want an extended test drive....:whistle2: