Monster MotorsportVolks Autos
    1st Gear

Status

Car Salvage Auctions

hi there, im not sure if this is in the right forum but its seems the most relevant

im thinking of starting up my own part-time trading business in which i am looking to purchase damaged but repairable vehicles but would like to know if anyone knows of any auctions in which insurance companies sell off their salvage vehicles?

the reason why i have decided to start this business is because i have a friend that owns a bodyshop and after having a car in the family written off and given a salvage value of 1100 on a 7700 car i feel that there is money to be made regardless of the car being on the HPI register

so does anyone knw where i can go to buy such vehicles, any advice will be much appreciated

thanks,

mo

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    No1 ?

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers mate. I like the first link that u sent me, much appreciated. still a little confused to how it works especially the websites search engine, but still top

so buying a car from there is like buying a car from a normal auction in which u pay commission on whatever u buy?

Regards,

Mo

S4 Cabriolet 04

Status
    try www.copart.co.uk i have visited this place its masive and the company is reputable too. they have a few sites in the uk (i visited the one in york), this was the resting place for my old audi 2.8 cabriolet, if u do go there make sure u take some flowers