Car Salvage Auctions

MoAudi1.8T

Reaction score
hi there, im not sure if this is in the right forum but its seems the most relevant :)

im thinking of starting up my own part-time trading business in which i am looking to purchase damaged but repairable vehicles but would like to know if anyone knows of any auctions in which insurance companies sell off their salvage vehicles?

the reason why i have decided to start this business is because i have a friend that owns a bodyshop and after having a car in the family written off and given a salvage value of £1100 on a £7700 car i feel that there is money to be made regardless of the car being on the HPI register :)

so does anyone knw where i can go to buy such vehicles, any advice will be much appreciated :thumbsup:

thanks,

mo

Cheers mate. I like the first link that u sent me, much appreciated. still a little confused to how it works especially the websites search engine, but still top:thumbsup:

so buying a car from there is like buying a car from a normal auction in which u pay commission on whatever u buy?

Regards,

Mo

try www.copart.co.uk i have visited this place its masive and the company is reputable too. they have a few sites in the uk (i visited the one in york), this was the resting place for my old audi 2.8 cabriolet, if u do go there make sure u take some flowers