My new ride!!

scott_johnson

Reaction score
Hey all. The sad time came to let my S3 go for something quicker and more exciting....Just thought id share the pics :)

BonnetFront.jpg

Dash.jpg

Hair dressers car it may look, but by god does it shift... Planning on gutting the exhausts and buying a simota carbon intake so it should sound sweet!!

The wheels are coming off tomorrow to get them done anthracite :)

SJ

Nice mate. How much was it? And what engine did you go for? Back in may i was looking for one of these but couldnt find a decent example for £4k or under though at the time....How much you sell your lovely S3 for?
Do you have any more plans for it?

What time can you book me in for a trim please? :ninja: Just kiddin'

Not my cup of tea, but if everyone liked the same things in life it would a boring place to be. Have fun :icon_thumright:

Not a big fan of Z series ... enjoy it & have fun :icon_thumright:

Sal

I got £7.8k for the s3. Paid 8.5k for the beemer! Its a 99 with 65000 miles..

Pretty good example, a few bits need sorting but nothing major!! (wheels need doing etc but was gunna have them done anthracire regradless of what condition they were in.. lol)

I plan on performance mods more than anything, hopefully exhaust, intake and map first which supposidly takes it to around 350bhp.

Exterior mods are just wheels (mabe some spacers) and some black grilles for now. (Oh and my TT Bee sting ariel i had on my S3 :) lol)

Yup, i totally agree, the car isnt the best or modernest looking but the s3 was boring me so thought id go completely different. It was this or an s2000, which felt underpowered and cramped.

Im a layddeeee!!!! ;)

LOL, only messing mate, looks good, shame the S3 had to go, but hey if its what you want, then why not, im sure you will have plenty of slippy slidy days with that rear end which should be fun :)

Im a layddeeee!!!! ;)

TRust you to asy that Nilzt by the way i do like the new photo you got of your S3. Looks pretty cool

I got £7.8k for the s3. Paid 8.5k for the beemer! Its a 99 with 65000 miles..

Pretty good example, a few bits need sorting but nothing major!! (wheels need doing etc but was gunna have them done anthracire regradless of what condition they were in.. lol)

I plan on performance mods more than anything, hopefully exhaust, intake and map first which supposidly takes it to around 350bhp.

Exterior mods are just wheels (mabe some spacers) and some black grilles for now. (Oh and my TT Bee sting ariel i had on my S3 :) lol)

Yup, i totally agree, the car isnt the best or modernest looking but the s3 was boring me so thought id go completely different. It was this or an s2000, which felt underpowered and cramped.

Nice you going to miss your S3? That colour will go well on the Z3. Sounds like you got some nice plans! Me i like the new Z4 3.0 sound wkd. Enjoy the car mate:thumbsup:

Yup, gunna miss the Audi hugely! Im 20, ive had 9 cars in 4 years and had the s3 for 2 years so it must of been good for me to want to keep it!! lol

i wanted an e46 m3 initially but couldnt justify the extra 5 grand over the z3m... plus i dont need the room (he says now)

I was also tempted by the 3.0 z4 but would always want the z4m...

And how many girls do you no with 330bhp?? lol

Nice car and certainly a bit different to the S3

Yup, gunna miss the Audi hugely! Im 20, ive had 9 cars in 4 years

20 years old eh! just to make me cringe..whats your insurance premium ;)

Nice choice, I've been in one of these and they are pretty nippy in a straight line, but the short wheelbase makes them and bit edgy on the handling side, so take extra car in the wet!

My insurance is £1100. Bargain if you ask me :)

Well i keep justifying the car to myself by saying theres only 13 for sale nationwide on autotrader so i no there pretty rare. Certainly rarer than an s2000, and make plenty more noise than an s3.

Yup, ill be driving it like my gran in the wet believe me.

Oh, ive got it booked in next tuesday for some straight pipes from cat back.... theres an american spec s52 (240bhp) with the same mod : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlkN...02B5324E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=84