Volks AutosSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

Audi courtesy cars.

Does anyone else think Audi's waiting time for a courtesy car is a joke. 3 weeks I was told I had to wait for a car. I'd bought my S3 2 weeks prior had loads of problems with it. Anyone else had similar drama's?????????????

2. # ADS
    ADS

Yeee-haw
    Jason's Pong Champion

Status
    That, and at least near me they've changed T&Cs so the excess is near 1000 I think now, but you can pay to lower it. They seem to think they are Budget rentacar now.

is a retronaut

Status
    Depends which dealership I guess. Bedford Audi need about a week.

Also the last time I went I booked my car in 3 weeks in advance then a week before I phone to ask for a car only to be told they don't provide them on Saturdays. I said I could only do it on Saturdays and I didn't really want to sit around for a few hours and they sorted one out for me no problems!
    8P2 S3

For advice on Air Con problems please read my FAQs.
    To find ASN members with VCDS check out the MAP.

Just Looking

Status
    As Leon says it's dealership and workload dependent. I waited about 4 days IIRC.
    Stu.

A4 3.0 TDi S-Line Quattro, 7 Speed S-Tronic, Quartz Grey, 19" Twin Spoke Alloys, Alcantara with Silver Stitching & Heating, Nav High, B & O, AMI, DAB, Parking Advanced & Rear View Camera, Advanced Keyless Entry, LED Interior Light Pack, Hill Hold Assist, Heated Electric Folding Mirrors, Through Load.

Previous MY11 S3 Sportback Black Edition, S-Tronic, Ibis White.

Dude, what's mine say ?

Status
    I waited for a week for mine at Stafford Audi. In fact I have it today!
    Audi A4 1.8T Sport Cabriolet-Full black leather(Electric & heated),RNS-E,BOSE, OEM Bluetooth,RS4 Mirrors,RS4 FBMFSW,RS4 Pedals,RS4 RARB,Cruise Control,B7 Rear Lights,Ally Inlays,18" RS6 Alloys,HID's/Auto lights with dimming rear view mirror,Coming home lights,Ambient light pack & Rear parking sensors.

For all your VAG OEM PARTS send me a PM or e-mail me at vagoemparts@ymail.com

Beer God

Status
    Listers VW in Nuneaton sorted me one out in three days, I wanted a mk6 Golf GT TDI but ended up with a Golf Plus, was still nice to drive, loads of headroom and the new white dashlights and display are quite flash. They were also a lot cheaper than either the local VW Authorised Pocket Raiders or Listers in Coventry, even left half a bottle of unused oil for me in the boot.
    Volvo V50 D5 R-Design