TTRS

worthingmale

Reaction score
anybody else see 5th gear tonight, I instantly fell in love with the red ttrs

amazing now I just need 6 numbers lol

Was a crap review though. 40k aint much if you have that kind of budget as its probably one of the best cars you can buy for that price.

I wanna see one of these going round a track, or the ring. Would like to think if handles half decent. Wonder what Revo will do to it? :beerchug:

Not the best review, and I'm not sure where he got his £40k figure from as the one he tested would be well over £50k with the options it had. I'm sure it's an amazing car, but I'm not finding any appeal in there at all. And before everyone says that with a quick remap it'll be an R8 beater, it'll also be out of warranty which is something you really don't want with an RS.

Evo magazine don't rate theTT-RS whatsoever!

+ Old Quattro reincarnated, sonically at least
- Light's no fires, forest or otherwise

3 stars!

God aweful review like the rest of the programme, will be interesting to see a proper review of it on Top Gear. And what was with the 2 guys on 5th gear swapping seats every 5 mins? And that pink jumper? I can see this being moved into "Rants & Raves" lol

i know i try to watch 5th gear i really do but all the guys bar tiff are proooooper gonk's especially the fat boy with the perm and his geek mate i just cant watch it ...there track is a bag o shyte to .. top gear for me [ sips brew making sarky harrrr breath noise after it ] ...lol