How old are you and what car do u drive?

Aw man id love one of those baby walker things with the big massive circular bit around it, so u can bump into all sorts of **** and not hurt yourself.

Useful after 15 pints

side-rear.jpg

God i feel old, 35 and this is it ^^^

28 and driving zee peoples car on zee peoples bahn!

smitch said:
I'm 15 and drive whatever i can steal.
Git - as soon as I saw the thread title I thought "I'm 14 and I drive yours" :laugh:

Excellent work on the Dreamscape avatar btw mate; brings back more hazy memories... There was a Dreamscape at Bagleys a few years ago that our lot went to, everyone was so fuzzy after wherever we'd been the night before that nobody noticed one of the lads had odd trainers on! :lmfao:

Back to topic though, I'm 24 and until a week ago had an A3 which I was quite attached to. Hopefully within another couple of weeks I'll have another A3 or A4 or something...

Regards,

Rob.

32 going on 18 drive this:-
vbpgimage.php

Or if dry and feeling keen the Mini gets a hard time

marmite you must be like me wash the car all the time and get the neighbours taken p and too scared to take proper picture of car on the drive.

38 drive silver MK1 TT 225, no need to post pic as you know what they look like :yum:

im just 22 (5th jan) and i drive a 2004 A3 sport 2.0tdi

plenty of plans for it which will be shown soon i hope! :D

I was 34 on the 11th and currently drive a 2007 Infiniti G35 Sedan:

It's powered by the same powerplant as the UK 350Z but with a little more power.... (And mine is black)

If Infiniti come to the UK (which they have been saying they will) then depending on the price, this would be enough to get me away from Audi. It's direct competition for the new Lexus IS350... retails at around $34k, about 19,000 UK pounds, class...

g35sedan.jpg

god for a minute i thought i was going to be the oldest here, i 36 and drive a 99.5 A4 2.8 quattro sport

but ive also got a 205 gti mi16 trackday car, and i ride an aprillia 1000 rsv mille sp

makes me feel young lol

alan

205man said:
god for a minute i thought i was going to be the oldest here, i 36 and drive a 99.5 A4 2.8 quattro sport

but ive also got a 205 gti mi16 trackday car, and i ride an aprillia 1000 rsv mille sp

makes me feel young lol

alan

You taking the mick, I only look 18, honest

205man said:

You'd probably like my cousins spaceframe 205 running a 350bhp Nissan Sunny engine then.

It's quite fast.....:undwech:

Im 29

2006 Ford Expedetion 4WD----->Daily Driver.

1991 Mustang GT Convertable-->Only comes out on nice sunny days.

1994 Mustang GT--(Pic In Sig)-->Race Car.

mynewtruck.bmp

vert.jpg

Looks like I'm the oldest so far by a long way - 47 (but you couldn't tell from a distance!) - and I've got a lovely Crystal Blue A6 1.9TDi Sport with all (well most) of the toys. My kids are older than most of you lot!

I can beat that, by quite a few years. I'm 59 and currently drive an A3 2.0 TDI-140 3-door SE DSG and I have a new A3 Sportback 2.0 TDI-170 SE DSG on order. This will be my 6th A3, the first one being purchased in April 1998.

I have owned a total of 20 cars including 4 Golf GTIs, a Golf VR6 and a total of 9 Audis including my current A3.

Ooops. Looks like I'll have to join Mickey and Dave R (and possibly ChriS3, but I'm a bit suspicious) in the top three old gits list.
I'll be 40 in March.

At least the insurance is getting cheaper :)

Car as per sig.

ChriS3 said:
I'm 76 and I drive a Nissan Bluebird.

Come along Chris....
The question is 'how old you ARE' not 'how old you LOOK'!

You must have has a big paper round!!

And it's the car you own..not aspire to.
I know you have a real hard-on for the Bluebird with the big wing...

Dan Gliballs said:
I'm 17 and drive an RS6 Avant with NOS.

And i worked for the insurance company he's with and sold him his policy and have now retired on the commission.

:yahoo:

smitch said:
And i worked for the insurance company he's with and sold him his policy and have now retired on the commission.

:yahoo:

Couldn't nip into the off licence for me and get me some cider could ya?

No, but I understand there's a fire sale on white powder in the local Morrisons..........:drag:

Wow, at 21 I had a Ford Orion 1.6i Ghia! Now 29 (30 this year) and drive a Sportback 2.0TDI.

21 and drive an 1998 a4 1.8 20v non turbo :sob: soon to be driving something quicker though as i'm bored.

Oh dear you lot make me feel old! I am 40 and drive a Toyota Aygo as my company supplied car (oh yes they dont like me very much!!) and on the weekends I drive car on my signature

neversaydie said:
26, drive a remaped BMW one and will be at a cross roads in August...

What car to buy? will have about 35k to spend... Thinking BMW 330d M Sport Coupe...

A5 should be out by then :yum:

Well, I'm as old as I feel and I feel like 16 year old! But where can you find one at this time of night? ...

I currently drive a A4 3.0 Quattro Sport with a 'shedful' of options and I'm just about to order ... a new RS4! (Call me a smug 'bar-steward' with a flash car ... but I'm a nice guy really!)

Could admin please rename this the 'Eeeeh, haven't I done well' thread LOL!!!!

Dan Gliballs said:
Could admin please rename this the 'Eeeeh, haven't I done well' thread LOL!!!!

Ha ha ha theres a lot of that on this forum :notme:

well i dont fall into that field of people ......just the BMW drivers ah NSD!!