Audi Grille Emblem?

ScottishA4B9

Reaction score
Hi All,

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement chrome Audi Grille Emblem without paying main dealer prices?

The only ones on eBay seem to always be dark chrome.

Many Thanks in advance.

Try TPS, see if they are local to you and will serve you.

Basically they sell genuine parts, but at Trade Price (not sure if you knew this or not, hence the explanation).

Hi All,

Does anybody know where I can get a replacement chrome Audi Grille Emblem without paying main dealer prices?

The only ones on eBay seem to always be dark chrome.

Many Thanks in advance.

I may still have the one I took off my grill when changing to RS4, I broke 2-3 clips, but you can have it free, if I can find it.

JG

I may still have the one I took off my grill when changing to RS4, I broke 2-3 clips, but you can have it free, if I can find it.

JG
Cheers mate. For some reason the bottom 2 clips on the badge have broke and the emblem is sticking out at the bottom.

Cheers mate. For some reason the bottom 2 clips on the badge have broke and the emblem is sticking out at the bottom.

You could try some double sided tape, or a small bead of clear silicone, I still haven't found the one I've got but will get a better dig in the garage tomorrow, if you want it, just let me know. pm me your details.

JG

The way the emblem bends makes it naturally want to pull out at the bottom so without the clips it's screwed!