Diesel Rhino Additive - Forum Discount for audi-sport.net

Rake

Reaction score
Dear Forum,

Diesel Rhino is a new formulation in Diesel Fuel additives which has been receiving exceptional reviews across the VAG community as well as Alfa Romeo and other Diesel communities since its launch 2012.

We have been asked by members of the audi-sport forum who have tried it and have found it to be very effective, to introduce a forum discount for audi-sport.net.

As a new Audi driver myself I was very pleased to receive the email requests and with great pleasure offer a 10% forum discount to the forum community.

Please click the image below for access to the discount offer.

Many thanks and I hope you enjoy the product as much as our other communities.

Ron

Click an Image For Access to Audi-Sport.net Forum Discount.

Reactions: kanecullen89, BakPak, DieselJake and 3 others
Fantastic! Thanks Ron and the admins who have allowed this forum discount! I'll be buying some very soon! :)

Reactions: Sandra
Just ordered some for my car!

Reactions: Ralphthemouth
How has everybody got on with this ? I presume good Ralph ?

I think its very good. I do usually use Asda diesel though. Makes the engine run smoother and im getting 51 mpg on the motorways. After the initial 2 doses, 500ml goes a long way. I keep a pack of those little bottles you take on holiday that are prefilled with enough to treat an average tank full. That way theres no faffing about at the pump with the awkward bottle and measuring out.

How do we get this discount? I've followed the image but comes up as standard price of £16...

Can someone also give me instructions on how to use this please? Thanks

Hi Mujnu,

Thanks for the question.

The standard price is £18.00.

The discounted price is £16.20 on the 500ml so the link is correct.

Many thanks

ron@dieselrhino.co.uk

Just ordered now. Got a shock today when I realised that Premium Diesel is now about 25p/l more than regular. Compared to about 2.5p/l for this. got to be worth a shot.

You guys do realise this thread was started in 2014 I very much doubt you still get discount.

I ordered some last year and the discount was applied with no issues. Just clicked on the diesel rhino image and I can confirm that the price is £16.20 for 500ml, which I believe is discounted as the rrp is around £18. Enjoy

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tips
Got mine with discount ordered a few weeks ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds good, I sent an E.mail from their website a couple of weeks ago but never got a response, any idea whay or is there a better way to make contact?

Mmmm...not sure about that. I have been using Millers for a while with no issues, don't like the idea of mucking about too much with the consistency of the fuel, Pd engines can be problematic, I am sure you know.

Mucking about , lol .

2-EHN is a proven cetane improver and 2 Stroke has been used in Sweden for more than 30 years .

Sounds good, I sent an E.mail from their website a couple of weeks ago but never got a response, any idea whay or is there a better way to make contact?
Facebook them. They have quite an active account.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I have 2-EHN bookmarked on E.Bay, I have "mucked about" with fuel content before, don't know mch about 2 stroke (I think I get the general drift, more oil/more lubrication =extended engine life) just not sure I am ready for the mad scientist bit, tending to prefer "off the shelf".
Don't do Facebook but I have a friend who does so can maybe sort something out, cheers.

Very little science about it , petrol additive so must ignite and burn cleanly like petrol thus improving cetane number - shortening diesels ignition delay ( diesel knock ) .

Contains , lubricants for the diesel pump , helps as sulphur helped but everything is low sulphur now .

Also contains detergents and dispersants to keep the fuel system clean , simples .

Very little and considering it can be as little as 3 squid a litre when buying a 5L on offer .

Has to be mineral JASO FB spec .

10 Litre Diesel ---> 50 Ml.
20 Litre Diesel ---> 100 Ml
30 Litre Diesel ---> 150 Ml.
40 Litre Diesel ---> 200 Ml.
50 Litre Diesel ---> 250 Ml.
60 Litre Diesel ---> 300 Ml.
70 Litre Diesel ---> 350 Ml.
80 Litre Diesel ---> 400 Ml.
90 Litre Diesel ---> 450 Ml.
100 Litre Diesel -> 500 Ml.