Thoughts on Number plate style

MA3RC

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I'm in the process of getting some new plates made up. Tempted to go with 3D style plates, what are peoples thoughts on these? Or should I stick with plain.

Reactions: kwistof and MA3RC
I think you should select 3D gel plates. You can also google for searching more fancy number plates. By seeing yourself, you would come to know more designs about it.

Ive got the 3D Carbon ones they just give it an extra touch really nice, you also get a few people commenting on it too.
Fully road legal, but i carry round a document saying so in the glove box just incase you get a copper who doesn't know what he is talking about. Never been pulled for them since ive had them 27000 miles/32 months.
3D Carbon Domed Text : Demon Plates
Number Plates | Online Number Plate Builder | Number Plates from �11.80

Really like those 3D carbon boomed text plates.....possibly even more than the road legal metal pressed plates that I've contemplated getting.

What document are you referring to that you carry about in the glove box? Did the company (demonplates) send a letter out with your purchase of the plates to prove they're road legal?

Really like those 3D carbon boomed text plates.....possibly even more than the road legal metal pressed plates that I've contemplated getting.

What document are you referring to that you carry about in the glove box? Did the company (demonplates) send a letter out with your purchase of the plates to prove they're road legal?

https://www.gov.uk/displaying-number-plates/rules-number-plates
But as i said, coppers have never gave me any trouble with them, and they have seen them when they pulled me up for speeding a couple of times and not mentioned anything.