Big Up...

OxfordRich

Collecting Rings
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
...Big Up NHN who took a couple of hours out of his day to help me solve a diagnostic port issue on She Who Must Be Obeyed's Golf GTI :rock:

Problem solved, everybody happy. Mr Hobden, I'll book you in for some Cruise Control and a steering wheel or two soon!

That is all. :)

Reactions: sidibear, Nilz, NHN and 1 other person
Nigel is a legend. He don't get thanked nearly enough on here for the many hours he helps all us members. :) x

Thanks Rich, no worries mate, I like to help people with good manners, politeness & respect, the fact you've helped me in the past aswell only lends to the logic of its a 2 way street & I always remember this, it was a pleasure to assist you.

Reactions: jdp1962, Nilz and Sandra
Keep up the good work Nige ;)

Reactions: NHN
Thanks buddy, you're always very polite as everyday you, I respect that in people :)

Thanks Rich, no worries mate, I like to help people with good manners, politeness & respect, the fact you've helped me in the past aswell only lends to the logic of its a 2 way street & I always remember this, it was a pleasure to assist you.

I was going to 'add to your reputation' but the forum won't let me, it says I have to spread it around before I can give you more!!! lol

My sentiments exactly Nigel, "2 way street, politeness and respect", that's what makes the forum a success (although I don't post now as often as I should).

cheers buddy

Neil