Car warranty firms

Ant600

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm thinking of paying for a warranty on my car but the question is are they any good? I don't want to pay for one and then they say that most things are not covered . Has anyone got one ? Recommendations and and info would be much appreciated

Hi everyone I'm thinking of paying for a warranty on my car but the question is are they any good? I don't want to pay for one and then they say that most things are not covered . Has anyone got one ? Recommendations and and info would be much appreciated

hi mate, I have been looking too but so many people say do t bother I don't know what to do ?

i have been looking at click4warranty, or Audi my car has done 96k and Audi quoted a grand but wanted it all up front lol

si

have a look at warranty wise - the company by Quentin Wilson - supposed to be good

although they do say most warranties are not worth the paper they are written on?!

I've heard this too. Has anyone claimed on these yet? Been quoted 430 a year for a 5 star cover

I took out an extended warranty with Audi and am very pleased with it.

Ant600, if you use the search function you will find a couple of threads already discussing this.

I took out an extended warranty with Audi and am very pleased with it.

Ant600, if you use the search function you will find a couple of threads already discussing this.

hi mate,

whatwhat at warranty did you get ?

when u rang a few weeks ago they gave me a rough quote of anything between £800 and just over a grand but would not do instalments on the first year.

si

I took out a AA 5star extended warranty and its not worth the paper it's written on. The inspector checked my car from over 150 miles away, without seeing it and told me it wasn't covered! Complete waste of money.

Ive had some success and some failure claims.
These are warranties from second hand dealers. Never sourced one myself.

another option keep the money you'd pay for the warranty in your savings account and see what happens

or put away 40 pounds a month and also see what happens...if you do take one read the small print very carefully

My warranty with this car is stupid. They wont fix a problem thats starting to occur, only once its failed. But then if you keep driving the car till it fails and if they find out, they wont pay. So it pretty much gets them out of it.

Also, why not fix it when its cheaper rather than when it goes bang.

Yup. Wouldnt pay for one. Just most traders chuck some sort or warranty in, well in with the price.

Actually, i do have a fuel flap locking problem. Ill phone them up and see what thry say. As i consider it a total failure.

Reactions: ACWKGYTO