Brembo Cupra R calipers on an Audi TT 225 help please?.

Allmine

Reaction score
Hi all, hope I can get some help on this as I'm a little stuck as to what to do.
I've bough these LCR brembo calipers and want to fit them to my TT but cannot seem to find the brackets as the ebay seller says there are two types of Cupra brembos and the dealers are saying they don't have a clue if the OE Brembo brackets fit as I haven't been supplied with any brackets so won't know.
Will the Brembo brackets bolt straight on the TT or do I need alternative fittings?.

Is there anyone that knows how too or can help me in the right direction please?.

Also if anyone needs uprated brake lines for ANY Brembo Calipers I have bought a front pair 28inch in length off Thomas @ "PorscheCalipers.co.uk" who was very helpful and at a very good price.

Many thanks

If you have purchased genuine LCR calipers, then you need OEM LCR carriers, and they bolt directly to your hub. You obviously need the correct discs, pads and braided brake lines to finish the conversion, and have wheels that clear the calipers! OEM 18" RSTT alloys need 10mm spacers to clear.

Jojo, thank you for yor reply mate, the TT forum were not as helpful with sarcastic comments on why don't I go on the search box when I was clueless to the site.

I've brought the calipers discs pads as a complete set minus the brackets but I really appreciate your reply as you've also added I need wheel spacers which is very helpful :)
I will get these ordered ASAP as there is a seller called creation motor sports who are selling these brackets for £99.00 + carriage so should have them mid next week.
I've also just fitted 15mm spacers bought from a seller in staffs for £55 including 10 extra 50mm wheel bolts for my 20mm spacers bought a whole back so all I need to do now is get my rstt rims powder coated and fitted on with the calipers discs etc.
Then fit my 3" Dp and a re-map to match.
I ordered braided hose on Friday and received then this morning super fast delivery from porschecalieprsltd :)
Only other thing is to have these calipers painted as they've seen better days lol

Thanks again 😊

Last edited:
Sounds good, post some pics up once all fitted! I tracked my S3 today which has Brembo GTs up front(LCR spec), and they performed well, so you should be happy with yours once fitted.

That's music to my ears as the OEM brake set up aren't very good for track!.
Will post some pics up once all fitted.

Thanks again :)