• IMG_3630.jpg
    IMG_3630.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: DeeGee68
They look good! :thumbup:
Were they easy to fit with no errors?

They look good! :thumbup:
Were they easy to fit with no errors?

Yep, no problem what so ever....... the only thing i did do is swap a couple of the courtesy lights around, as on the doors you got white underneath and orange on the side, so for now i have taken the white ones of the back doors and swapped them with the orange ones on the front. So at mo i got all white in front doors and all orange in back doors, i just ordered 4 x white light covers from the breakers and will have to order some more bulbs, as the kit only comes 1 for each door as there would be no point in putting a white xenon light behind orange plastic lol

Can you get red led's to replace the interior bulbs?

Red, blue, green I think most colours are available from T8ups if not already on the board, I can convert them.
That's if you really like the brothel look.

Audi-a6, should your upright door light be red not white?

Red, blue, green I think most colours are available from T8ups if not already on the board, I can convert them.
That's if you really like the brothel look.

Audi-a6, should your upright door light be red not white?

Yes, they should be, but as said above, i swapped them with the white ones off the back, i hate the red, the white looks much better :)

Yes, they should be, but as said above, i swapped them with the white ones off the back, i hate the red, the white looks much better :)

Ahh I missed that bit.

I've thought about changing mine to white but I'm not sure if I'd like it or not.

They do look good.
You need some ambient lighting for the cabin now mate. :)

Hope this is good. Was part way through changing my lights (found the BA9 bulbs I got for map lights didn't work very well). Based on this article I have ordered myself a set!