Gloss Black Badges Fitted

OFFSKEE

Reaction score
Changed the chrome rings to gloss black, what ya think ?

20130716_212330_zps1232124d.jpg

20130716_212229_zpsc4635bbd.jpg

20130716_212244_zps9d3d46fc.jpg

20130716_213148_zpsab927c03.jpg

Not the best pics but should give you an idea.

Cheers fellas... I like it lots. It's a great mod for minimal outlay.

I like them, but not sure on a black motor (it blends in a little too much for my taste). Would look cracking on a lighter colour car.

Thumbs up for doing it though, looks like you've made a nice job of it :thumbsup:

The way I look at is..everything is still there and the car still has its identity, but in a stealthy way. The car had no chrome apart from the badges.
I agree it would look great on white or red paintwork.

Well it's been suggested to use hot water or a hair dryer ect but to be honest because the weather has been so hot the boot and badges were pretty warm already. So just cleaned the local area and sliced them off using some dental floss. Keeping the pressure of the floss towards the badges and not the paint. Took about 15 mins to get them off. I then soak a rag with turps to soften the remaining sticky backed sponge and scrapping it off with my fingernail. A quick wash off and clayed the area where the badges were located and dried off. A final wipe with an alcohol wipe (medi-wipe) dry off with a clean microfiber.
You can still see where the original badges were so I placed some masking tape in a 'L' shape to help locate the new. Then stick on your new. Bingo

AUDI BLACK RINGS BADGES items in UNDERGROUND PARTS LTD store on eBay! drop the guy a message and ask him for a complete kit price inc delivery. Cost me £29.99 with the delivery for front and back rings and TT emblems.

P.s The fronts were a clip on type.
Hope this was of some help.
Jase.

Last edited:
fairly tempted by a front one but all the ones listed say they don't fit the B8 A4

No harm in contacting the seller direct on fleabay..just to ask the question. .

Was tempted at one point to fit a badgeless grille and stick the rings on the bonnet R8 style.