The bolt is stuck and i dont know how to remove it

yummymummy

Reaction score
hi if you can watch my video showing you were the bolt is stuck
My Audi TT The Bolt Is Stuck - YouTube

After changing the rear spring on my audi tt and then accidentally opened the wrong bolt which resulted in this drama! Now not sure what to do now

View attachment 17800
View attachment 17801
View attachment 17802
View attachment 17803

Any advice on how to remove it
book2.gif
please
or is there anyone around romford essex

Thats a bad one. Not a lot you can do really apart from try to align it all back up (as the bolt is at a horrible angle) Do not try to force the bolt - i.e hammer it in....once its all aligned slowly screw the bolt back in. You will get mechanical damage within the hole but its not gonna make much difference. You may have to get assistance to align it all back up possibly with someone trying to move the entire nearside rear set up whilst the car is on stands/blocks.

You could have a look to see if there are any other bolts/fixings you could remove to ease the alignment or maybe taking the load off the rear suspension or even putting the load on (reverse onto some ramps). I'm not sure which bolt it is exactly but from the pictures I can only assume it is some sort of control arm.

Yikes, I was in this position not too long ago on my S3 upgrading to adjustable camber bars, is the bolt itself stuck, or can you unscrew it slowly to extract it? If you can get the bolt out, what you need to do is use a screwdriver to adjust/move the rose joint on the hub carrier straight. Once you've done that, try and see if everything lines up without putting the bolt through. Once you are happy, now this is the tricky part, you need push against the brake disc face for it to line up and put the bolt right through before rosejoint moves to the position like in the pic.