WIN an Audi Driving Experience May 31st

Magazine-Editor

Reaction score
image_0.img_.png

Audi UK has given audi-sport.net members the chance to win the amazing prize of an Audi Driving Experience day. This means that one lucky audi-sport.net member will get the opportunity to go and drive some of the best metal Audi produces.Silverstone is at the heart of British motor sport and...

Read full artical http://www.audi-sport.net/magazine/2013/05/15/win-an-audi-driving-experiance-may-31st/

​What a fantastic competition, good luck everyone. :) x

Dagnammit,thats my nighshift week,and no chance of getting the day off :(
Ah well...

Drivingexperience

The competition has closed and we have a winner...

The Audi UK Driving Experience day at Silverstone, a fantastic prize offered to Audi-Sport.net members in partnership with Audi UK, goes to Arrkon.

Due to the number of entries we felt that we should have some runners-up; alas the prizes aren't quite as exhilarating as the Driving Experience day promises to be, but they're still rather nice and quite sought after items from the Audi Merchandise collection. So, without further ado...

Second Prize - Audi smartphone case with business card pocket - goes to daz678.

Audismartphonecover

Third Prize - Porcelain travel tumbler with Audi rings & Audi Sport emblem - goes to Helifella.

Audisporttumbler

We'll be in touch - but if you're a winner and see this before we do - please drop us a PM with your address.

Many thanks from the team @ Audi-Sport.net

Reactions: Arrkon, jojo and Sandra
Well done to Rob (arrkon) im sure you will the day very much, we all look forward to hearing all about it, hopefully you get some pics for all to share. Have fun Rob. :) x

Well done also to the two runners up, hope you like your prizes. I like the look of the smartphone case. :) x

Congratulations Arrkon, hope you enjoy Friday. And a huge thanks to you all at AudiUK & ASN for such a great competition and my prize - keep them coming.

Reactions: Arrkon and Sandra
Well to appease the eager, here's a link to the photos I took whilst at the event. As soon as I get some time, I will do a more detailed "report" of the day. :thumbsup:

Flickr: arrkon31's Photostream

Apologies for the poorer quality, i didnt have the DLSR with me, only my Galaxy Note :(

Reactions: Sandra
​Thanks Rob, i will look forward to the write up. The pics are nice, looks like it was a good day. :) x

Reactions: Arrkon