Sky InsuranceAH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

BP ultimate diesel

Anyone on here use this stuff & if so is it any good? We don't get v power diesel where I stay just v power unleaded, currently using shell diesel extra but quite tempted to try BP ultimate. I would prefer to try v power but if I cant get it BP ultimate has to be next best thing. Cheers.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Foursprung Duck Technik

Status
    I ran it for a couple of months in my PD golf when it first came out. It didn't produce any noticeable performance benefits but the engine was a liitle more responsive and I managed to get about 2-3mpg more from each tank.

On the other hand, when I bought the S3 it felt a bit sluggish and after a few tankfulls of V-Power / Momentum it is a different animal.

What I would say though is that the difference is more noticeable with petrol than diesel, so unless you're running a highly tuned diesel I wouldn't bother if I was you.

BTW my golf was putting out about 200bhp.
    MY'09 S3 Sportback |Gloss Black Mirrors |Buckets |Black Optiks |Open Sky |Light & Rain Sensor Pack |CH/LH Lights |RNS-E & No Highs No Lows it must be Bose |

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by davc View Post
    It didn't produce any noticeable performance benefits but the engine was a liitle more responsive and I managed to get about 2-3mpg more from each tank.
    The same here and unless black smoke on heavy acceleration.

B6 1,9TDI AVF SPORT QUATTRO AVANT

Mods:RNS-e sat nav,Bluetooth,Rear camera,Full led interior/exterior,Cobra PCD,S4 B5 front brakes,S line body kit+S4 door blades,S line gear knob,RS4 B7 handbrake,RS6 wheels,EGR deleted,cruise control,custom leather & alcantara seats,tinted windows,A4 B7 arms & wiper blades,BV43 turbo,FMIC,custom remap(around 200hp and 368lb/ft tourque)

6th Gear

Status
    Never heard of Bp Ultimate Diesel before, they don't have it in my neck of the woods.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

4th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Add A4_MaJiK on Facebook Visit A4_MaJiK's Instagram Channel
    V-Power Diesel Nitro+ gives me better MPG, smoother engine, quieter engine and less smoke. Heard good things about BP Ultimate too but never tried it as I'm loyal to Shell lol

Audi A4 B7 3.0TDI S-Line Sprint Blue
    ~ MTEC DRLs & Sidelights ~ 8000k D1S ~ 19" A6 Le Mans Edition Wheels ~ Eibach Wheel Spacers (5mm F/15mm R) ~ Rear Ambient Lighting ~
    ~ UK Legal Pressed Plates ~ Full Interior LED Lighting ~ Rear Numberplate LED Lights ~ LCR Front Splitter ~

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi Dynamik View Post
    Never heard of Bp Ultimate Diesel before, they don't have it in my neck of the woods.
    eh?
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnythepie View Post
    eh?
    What do you mean ?
    I haven't heard of Bp Ultimate Diesel before.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html

6th Gear

Status
    would have thought ultimate would have been at every bp garage
    Pass me my sock

Want to help cure cancer? http://folding.stanford.edu/English/HomePage

6th Gear

Status
    Never heard of it or seen it until this thread, they don't have it at the bo which is like a 5 second walk from me.

Reverse Gear

Status
    I wouldn't really say much i mean though is that the distinction is more recognizable with fuel than diesel fuel, so unless you're operating a very updated diesel fuel i wouldn't hassle as if i were you . . . . . . . .