Where do you find part numbers?

Marky_Mark

Reaction score
As the title suggests, I'm lost as to where to find part numbers myself. I know this may be a stupid question, but if you don't know, ask, right?

I see people asking what part numbers they need for x, y or z, and other people provide answers, is this just down to personal experience or asking Audi themselves?

I've come across a few websites offering the service, but they're either not very complete, or want to get back to you.

Is there an online Audi directory for part numbers or something?

Some people will have access to etka or similar and be able to look the numbers up

I tend to use VagCat Parts Catalogue online. You have to sign up (free) but it is cery useful sometimes. Alternatively you could try get hold of a copy of ETKA (VAG Parts Catalouge software).

HTH, Azeem.

Reactions: Marky_Mark
Hey sorry for the delay, thanks for the responses, much appreciated :)

Last edited:
What year/model of car? What part numbers are you looking for? :) x

Hi Sandra :sm4:

I have a few parts I'd like to get my hands on, but it was more a general question for future reference to be honest, so i'm not hassling people on here every 2 minutes, don't want to be a pest!

Specifically, I'm after whatever parts i need to retrofit cruise control to a 2003 A3, 2.0 TDI 140 sport.

Ash187 gave me a couple of part numbers in [ http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/182445-part-numbers-retrofit-cruise-2003-2-0-tdi-140-a.html#post1809290 ]
  • 8P0 054 690 - Audi A3 cruise kit
  • 8P0 953 512 A 6PS - lower cowling for cruise installing
Although if you know of other part numbers that would also be compatible it would be very useful :) I want to play the long game, definitely gonna fit it, but i'll keep checking on ebay for cheap parts so that when they do come up, im ready for them. It's not essential repairs or anything, just something i would really like!

There was something else I wanted to fit but I cant remember what it is now :uhm: