Theft at Shows

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I've been toying with the idea of something for a couple of weeks and it got me thinking.
Are there any thefts at shows?

I'm thinking more of the items that you can twist and walk away with it in a split second, I've been going to shows for years and never heard of any thing but it does not mean it don't happen.

Yes mate, unfortunately the scene isnt what it used to be and thefts do occur at alot of shows, always notice a few threads on the Edition 38 forum after their shows and others as well.

Yes mate, unfortunately the scene isnt what it used to be and thefts do occur at alot of shows, always notice a few threads on the Edition 38 forum after their shows and others as well.

That's poo.
I thought it might but kind of hopped it did not due to the amount of people at the cars normally.
One reason why I never open my car up.

You planning on nicking things?! Glad i dont go to shows lol.

Haha.
Nahh, no ones ever got any thing I want.
Porsche Caps would be only easily removable thing but I got a set or two of them. lol

It happens sadly, used to go to the ford rs shows and there were always bits being reported stolen both off cars in the car park and cars on display. Worst still, there was a spat of cars going missing, being taken away on low loaders, I guess nobody would bat an eyelid at a show seeing a car being recovered, especially an old ford!!

I think it is made worse by the fact that those attending are most likely into their cars so should understand better than anyone how much of a ****ty thing it is to have you pride and joy messed with.

Been to several shows and never had an issue. I think it depends on the kind of shows you attend tbh.

a friend went to the fiesta in the park and he said people had their splitters, spoilers, centre caps ect...