hi guys, ive always used rattle cans but fancy buying a compressor and gun to try spraying firstly my transit which is banger'd so i dont mind that being a practice then i want to start blowing my a4 in with new wings and s line bumper.
but just wondered if anyone had any experience in doing it at home, once ive got used to how it goes it wont be a one time thing, ive got family cars that will need blowing in etc and will always use it in the future, ive always used rattle cans but if im gonna start doing full panels i think it will cost me more with cans and maybe not get an as good job?