AH FabricationsChris Nott
    Neutral

Status

New number plates

Anyone know a decent website that supply cheap and good quality number plates?

mine are a bit worse for wear.

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status

New number plates

I got a set of pressed metal plates from juicy Jen/dtuk there is a thread on here about them £35 and as they are pressed metal they should never ware the same as normal plates do sometimes. The quality of the pressed plates that I got is excellent and i am now going to order a second set for my other car.

Here is the link to the pressed plates

Pressed Plates Now Available from DTUK/Juicy Detailing
    S3 1.8t Ming blue with ivory leather & 18"tt alloys

6th Gear

Status
    Number Plate Builder | Online Number Plates Builder

Demon Plates, £23.60 for 2 standard plates.

I got my Plates from here but i got the 3d Carbon ones.

037.jpg

You don't have to have that written on the bottom either, you can put whatever you want there, i didn't want anything there but i accidently bought them with it on !
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.

1st Gear

Status
    The ones from juicy Jen are 100% road legal were as the demon ones arnt. The demon ones look like show plates. I have juicy jens and they are top quality and look amazing.

6th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jambo26 View Post
    The ones from juicy Jen are 100% road legal were as the demon ones arnt. The demon ones look like show plates. I have juicy jens and they are top quality and look amazing.
    They are Legal, Demon Plates will not sell plates which are illegal, it is also against the law to do so, you will have to give Demon Plates proof that the Numberplate is going on a Car and not just for show.

My 3d Ones are fully legal.

They are all legal apart from the ones which have like Badges of the Manufacture of a Car on them.

And as Chale989 stated, Good Quality Cheap Number Plates, He didn't ask for anything specific such as the Text Style, Badges etc...

18. Will the number plates show the makers details and the legal markings 'BSAU145d'?

Yes our plates will show these markings because this is what the UK law requires for plates which are used in the UK. People seem to think that we put these markings on the number plates because it gives us free advertising. This is most certainly not the case. We put these markings on there because it is required by law and your car could very well fail an MOT without these markings. The markings are only approximately 2.5mm high and although they can be read, they are really small and do not interfere with the plates design. The markings have to be on plates made by companies within the UK for plates used within the UK to assist the police in the reduction of car cloning. If a set of our number plates are used in crime then the police know who made them and they will come to us to ask who they were sold to.
    Last edited by Audi Dynamik; 26th January 2013 at 17:05.
    Her 2011 Limited Edition A4 Dynamik 2.0 Tfsi quattro 211 BHP Saloon & Mine 2013 Bmw 535D M Sport 313 Bhp 630nm.
    ***Audi's In The Park***The Biggest Audi Event In Europe 10th August 2014*** http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/audis-park-aitp-2014/221933-audis-park-2014-show-10th-august-billing-aquadrome.html
    Reputation given for the best answer.