who was it ? come on, i know your in here!

Not good to see,saw another thread with it on and wondered what kind of driver does that.

I actually saw something not to different near Reading yesterday - except it was a dark colour A5 under about the same amount of snow!

who the fk does he think he is? a tank commander?

Reactions: Luke2.0tdi2010 and Westy
UNBELIEVABLY IDIOTIC DANGEROUS IDIOT...... even if there was no snow on his/her car, these type of people are unaware of anything else around them at the best of times, all they pay attention to is what is 10ft (if that) in front of them!...... Horses with blinkers!
Pity it had to be an Audi thou

They should take photos of snow covered cars driving around by me, all Toyotas and Nissans with just the windscreen cleared.

Not newsworthy enough for our liberal media unless its a +£20K car though, as only capitalists drive dangerously with no regard for others.

Not newsworthy enough for our liberal media unless its a +£20K car though, as only capitalists drive dangerously with no regard for others.

In Soviet Russia, snow-covered cars drive YOU!

PS: What a tool.

I have just had a rant about this on another thread, its disgusting!!

Paul (Sidibear) I know exactly what you mean mate, seen loads of it around here and its BAD!!!

Literally, got in the car, done the wipers and driven off!!!

Easy now, they could reason behind it... wife in labour, son in hospital...

Easy now, they could reason behind it... wife in labour, son in hospital...

No reason at all to do this, they may have an emergency to deal with, but their actions could cause a much bigger emergency, not only risking their lives, but the lives of others too.

Last Friday I was following a B5 A4 on the motorway that was covered in snow and a load blew off the roof and landed on my windscreen and I couldn't see a thing for 5 seconds (seemed like a life time) until it cleared. I think it should be classified as driving with out due care and attention or dangerous driving! Would be a nice little revenue earner for them and might get rid of some of the idiots on the roads!