Audi parts discounts.

A19quattro

Reaction score
I have just recently become more active on here, originally registered in 2004 as my Wife had an 8L then. So there's some stuff I don't know (didn't refer to myself as an Audi dork for nothung you know), is there a paid membership scheme on here or is everyone equal and just forum members? Also, I wasn't around when the whole Stoke Audi thing happened and although I have used them, just a few weeks ago I am not sure if it's just a convenient way to get genuine parts of do they actually give Audi-sport forum users a discount or for that matter is there a discount for members?

From what i know, TPS (owned by VAG) are a discounted outlet for genuine parts but normally only available to trade customers as aposed to the general public.

Funny you should mention that (do you have ESP?) but the reason I was asking is I do have access to TPS via another forum. My local TPS are about a 70 mile round trip away though so it is sometimes better to just get it delivered to your door, especially if there's nothing much in it discount wise. I realised then I had bought stuff from Stoke before Christamas and didn't actaully know if I got any discount of not, so I thought a post would be worthwhile to see if there was something agreed and how much?

Hi

seen this thread
yes as a member of the forum, we do offer discount off the retail price
and it is delivered to your door, so there is no trecking around
getting stuck in traffic, the cold and wet

Just place a post in our parts forum,
Stoke Audi
i will get back to you as soon as i can

as alot of the time we are quite busy in the dealership
and with the other forums and our online shop

Once we have sorted out the price, we can then send you a payment link
where you then pay all secure,
we dont see your card details just your order

Thanks Dave

Can you tell me how much an ashtray for the rear centre console would be? Kept telling my 5 year old to stop standing on it "because you'll end up breaking it"!!...... Did he listen, course not!..... It's an A4 avant 2006, the flap is chrome/aluminium