MODBALL 2014

Maskwelli

Reaction score
Im sure many of your are aware of GUMBALL 3000 which is a rally set across 3000 miles with several different points you stop at and get smashed and party.. Im a big GUMBALL fan and i know the price to participate is around £25000 minimum (extra £10k for a passenger etc)

Now there is a smaller rally called MODBALL which is almost the same sort of thing apart from it'll be less extravagent due to its £995 fee to join.

Im going to save my butt off this year and look to do it next year with a few friends ( you can have teams)

You will be alongside Ferrari Lambos Bentlys etc..... But its a rally not a race.

Here is the link for it, its worth a read and def worth considering as it would be immmmmense.

Modball

Let me know what you think.. :)

True i worked out it to be around £1000 in petrol. You will need to allow yourself 2 weeks to do it 1 week there, then about a week back obvs you wont be partying as much but yeah.... Would be mental though only 2 spaces left this year.

Yeah haha. i watched a video earlier of last years one. there are a fair few audis BMWS and a vectra clio civic and a golf ... so some "normal cars" do go

This looks brilliant but alas it's for the rich and shameless...... If we're still in recession by 2014 I'll eat my Filofax (only joking don't have a Filofax, anymore......)