Fatal RTC Streatham High Rd!!!!

Mark300zx

Reaction score
Good Luck to the Spineless Moron Driving, when they catch you, you are going to need it!!!!

It's subject to a Police Investigation, but it was horrific :(

The chances are it's an uninsured driver or stolen car or both. Can't see an Audisport. net forum user doing such a bad deed.

And Merry Christmas to every one and for your pleasure I give you----------------
SNOWKHANA ONE - YouTube

I hope they either catch up with them or someone that knows the perps hands them in. It is murder and attempted murder in my eyes.

My thoughts are with the families and friends of the victims at this time

The worst thing was she was knocked down outside her families house, and they saw what was left of her :(

very very sad, my thoughts go out to her family and friends

Woman dies in bus stop hit-and-run - wharfvalley

Woman dies in bus stop hit-and-run

Published Date: 23 December 2012
A woman was killed and a man critically injured when they were hit by a car while standing at a bus stop in south London, police have said.
The incident happened just 10 minutes after the driver made off from an earlier collision when police arrived.

At 5.20am on Sunday Volkswagen Passat car lost control and hit a tree in London Road, at the junction with Ederline Avenue, in Croydon.

Police believe an Audi A3 car stopped at the scene of the incident and the driver got out of his car. But when plain clothes officers - who had been on duty nearby - identified themselves, the Audi driver returned to his vehicle and drove off.

The officers stayed with the injured driver, who was taken to hospital, where he remains in a serious but stable condition. At 5.30am the Audi hit two people waiting at a bus stop in Streatham High Road.

A woman, believed to be in her 30s, was pronounced dead at the scene. Police are awaiting formal identification. Next of kin have been informed. A man was taken to hospital, where his condition is described as critical.

Scotland Yard said the driver of the Audi made off before the police arrived, leaving his car at the scene. No arrests have been made.

Anyone with information is asked to contact police on 020 8285 1574 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111. The Metropolitan Police's Directorate of Professional Standards has been informed.

someone's going to prison for a long time.

Well it was an A3 running with S3 badges stuck on it then, to be truthful at the time I had other priorities!

****** hell, just seen this! I live near streatham, i notice most the cars around the area not sure i've ever seen this one. Hope they get caught

Well it was an A3 running with S3 badges stuck on it then, to be truthful at the time I had other priorities!

If it was an 8L would have been no mistaking.

Hope they throw the book at the idiots

What tells you it is an 8p A3, as I am not familiar enough with to tell?

Lots of things, unless it's a full replica, Side Skirts, wing mirrors, bumpers, headlights, brakes, plates, tax disc, sound. From the picture I can't tell.

The vast majority of those were missing, and it wasn't my job, but to me it looked like it had the side skirts and the rear bumper + badge, but tbh whether it is a real S3 or not is of little consequence :(

Sad to rea about this, especially at this time of year. Thoughts go out to the family and i hope he gets caught as i too live nearby in Thornton Heath.

It is crazy! I do not understand why people do this sort of crime. I also live in Norbury!

hello matey. I work from just opposite streatham station and live in crystal palace. Will have to keep an eye out for your car.