What car for £10k?

razza1

Reaction score
Website
www.maidenhead-systema.co.uk
Was looking to upgrade my car, but now looking to downgrade to fund upgrading my wife's car....

Looking at spending 10k, needs to have 4 doors, but still a fast car, but one that won't completely hammer me on running costs, so also reliable.

I'm leaning towards a b6 s4 saloon at the moment (always fancied a v8...), but not sure, any other suggestions?

Was looking to upgrade my car, but now looking to downgrade to fund upgrading my wife's car....

Looking at spending 10k, needs to have 4 doors, but still a fast car, but one that won't completely hammer me on running costs, so also reliable.

I'm leaning towards a b6 s4 saloon at the moment (always fancied a v8...), but not sure, any other suggestions?

If you are considering an S4, you might aswell have a look at these too!

Used BMW M5 for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 960831)

If you want something that wil not " completely hammer you on running costs" avoid V8's imo.
Leon Cupra?

if you up it to 12k you can get an db7 ... was in the paper the other day price has droped on this cars cos they all want a db9

E60 M Sport 535D with a remap, wild performance for a diesel with all the other boxes ticked.

With 10k I'd go with either a B6 S4 or if you want a really quick V8 an E39 M5.

not sure if you casn get one for 10k but a BMW 123d with a remap thats about 240hp not bad for 2.0L d

A4 est Quattro
2.0 ,170 s Leeds motor co

4 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Diesel, 37,000 miles, Grey. Anti theft system, Finance Arranged, CD Multichanger, Child locks, Colour coding - Body, Head restraints, Folding rear seats, Locking wheel nuts, Multi function steering wheel, Excellant example, cd/radio, LEATHER INTERIOR, 6 SPEED GEARBOX., ALLOY WHEELS., PARKING SENSORS, VERY LOW GENUINE MILES, WITH SERVICE HISTORY., ABS, Alloy wheels, Lumbar support, Immobiliser, Passenger airbag, Side airbags, Radio/CD, Rear headrests, Sports seats, Traction control, Body coloured bumpers, Rear electric windows, Remote central locking, Service indicator, Drivers airbag, 3x3 point rear seat belts, PAS, Alarm, Front electric windows, Front head restraints, Heated door mirrors, Steering wheel rake adjustment, Isofix child seat anchor points, Steering wheel reach adjustment, Electric door mirrors, Front fog lights, Audio remote control, Full size spare wheel. Insurance Group:15. £9,995

i went evo 8 440bhp for 10k great fun and family friendly also
sold that and brought an s4 which im happy with just no where near as quick or fun