Recommend north west spray shop?

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Looking to have some parts sprayed, I'm from Warrington, basically want a rear diffuser skirts and front splitter painting,

And also where will I find my paint code?

Panelcare in Rochdale are top notch. Speak to Jake up there. He is a VAG enthusiast

I have had work done there and the quality and price is top draw

Ill give them a call tomorrow see how much it will be cheers, can anybody tell me were to find my paint code?

You can find the paintcode either; on the sticker in the spare wheel well or on the inside page of your service book.​

I hate looking for decent sprayshops, have been caught out in the past paying loads for rubbish jobs.

I believe there is a guy in Bolton - "Sprayed by Robbo" - he is ment to be pretty damn good.

If your from Warrington, there's a decent place in Winick Quay but I'm not sure of the name, possibly something like "Sprays", quite a few mates use it and they have done a really good job in the past.

Yea live not far from the college, ill have a look later cheers for that

If you struggle to find it send me a PM and ill try and send you some directions.

Try Bodycraft at Hawthorne Business Park Hawthorne Street, Warrington, Cheshire.
They used to do all the body repairs on the race cars from Demon Tweeks when I worked there and they always did a top job.