B & O Sound

Audi Dynamik

Reaction score
Hello,
A couple of weeks back my wife's Audi was in for some warranty work and she got given a Brand New A4 courtesy Car which had Bang & Olufsen Sound System,
My Dynamik just has the normal Audi Sound System. So i thought with it being around £500 for a upgrade to Bang & Olufsen lets test if they make a big difference.
The Results:

To be honest they are slightly better and a little bit noticeable compared to the Standard Audi Sound but they haven't got a huge difference in them really they seem to have more bass in them and abit clearer.

i wouldn't upgrade if i bought a new car for them anyway. but if i bought a Car and it had Bang & Olufsen Sound in it would be a small benefit. But if you are quite big on your music you might want to upgrade to them.

The Bang & Olufsen Speakers also look quite stylish with the silver ring around them but at night time whilst driving the silver rings round the speakers on the dash board reflects onto the windscreen and is quite annoying at first but you eventually get used to it.

Just thought i would let you know my opinion on Bang & Olufsen Sound System compared to standard Audi. :)