Your thoughts?

S3 MCW

Reaction score
Would it be better to buy RAC/AA cover at the outset or buy it at the time when you need their help? A lot of insurance policies offer breakdown cover at the time of buying insurance. not sure what to do?

I have AA, including the Parts and Labour cover, have a read into it, its very good and defo worth the money, especially with cars like ours that can be fairly expensive when it comes to parts and repairs.

i have same as above
dont wait till you need it as they sometimes restrict it and the rescue is limited
mine ran out i bought it at roadside and they only allowd me 50 mile recovery for that day
as i was on the mway i had to accept it and pay the other 170 mile

I have AA homestart, it pays for itself when you use them once, but if you never use them ever, then you would think what a waste of money. I started buying AA when my Passat TDI hit 100k miles, and it was my S3 that needed recovering on the M42 from a broken gearbox!

I have the aa hone start recovery plus the parts and labor thing.

when my clutch went the lad that recused me said, are you sure its your clutch, I don't think it is lol I replied hmm can you smell that ? That's the clutch, the clutch has gone...

Then I asked awesome your going to fix it as well, he replied no that wear and tear. :( but I still got recovered.

Also if I'm passenger in any car I can get it recovered which is awesome for my mate who's got a 1985 mini