Sky InsuranceVolks Autos
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By N8

Thread: Shortened Number Plates

5th Gear

Status

Shortened Number Plates

Does anybody know where I can get shortened number plates from?
    I Have a Private number with 5 characters so wanted to get a shortened one.

Thanks
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

2. # ADS
    ADS

K4OXE

Status
    internet, local market ect, but are illegal so you will get pulled and if the officer wants to be a pr*ck i think they can give you 3points a plate

knoxie
    Silver S3 02 AMK
    !!!!STANDARD S3 EXHAUST FOR SALE!!!!
    PM FOR DETAILS
    click here for
    IN AND AROUND THE M25 RING MEETS

5th Gear

Status
    craigsplates
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

5th Gear

Status
    I've looked all over the internet but no luck. Plus the likes of Halfords etc don't do them.They aren't illegal as they are the correct legal size and will have the correct spacing between the letters and the edge of the number plate. Trust me I know!
    2009 Audi A4 2.0 TFSI S line, Misano Red, 19" Black Edition Rotors, RS4 Grille, Sat Nav, AMI, Bluetooth, Phone & Voice Prep, CD Changer, Gloss Pack, Heated Seats, Cruise Control, Electric Folding Mirrors, S line Suspension, Dynamic Boot Spoiler, K&N Typhoon Induction Kit

3rd Gear

Status
    Dont bother, I used to own F31STY which i got made up NP over the net without a space in between and it was the mobile camera that issued with a PCN @ 60 quid, within 6 months of fitting it.. Completely automatic procedure. Plod in themselves will never usually bother pulling you, but the cameras will, esp as they become more widespread.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    I've looked all over the internet but no luck. Plus the likes of Halfords etc don't do them.They aren't illegal as they are the correct legal size and will have the correct spacing between the letters and the edge of the number plate. Trust me I know!
    Ok then, there will be someone out there, check ebay and call them - someone will do it or find someone to trim the ends down etc..

Shark Performance In Scotland

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Brodster On Twitter Add Brodster on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by brasiliangringo View Post
    Dont bother, I used to own F31STY
    I saw this for sale on Pistonheads a while back and was going to buy it for the missus coz she is exactly what it says on the plate....lol
    Angelwax/BBS/BCS/Bilstein/Cobra/CTS Turbo/DTUK/H&R/K-Sport/KW/Loba/Milltek/Shark Performance/Oz Racing/TPI/VCDS/V-Maxx/Vossen/Wagner

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Here's my reg:

Plates are from ebay, I cut them down with a tile cutter:

These plates are 100% legal, as I have correct spacing. 11mm border at all times.

5th Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottishS3 View Post
    craigsplates.co.uk

"
    Size: 5 Character Reg UK Car Oblong 13 3/4" x 4 3/8" - 350mm x 111 Price: £14.50
    Description: ONLY fits registrations with 5 characters (or less) at road legal height, does NOT have room for badge and border if a 5 character registration
    "
    VCDS in North Wales
    2007 A6 3.0TDi S-Line Le Mans Avant , adaptive xenon lights, sunroof, privacy glass, towbar, led rears & randomly rear seat airbags
    1999 Honda S2000 , mcb low milage jap import, fully bushed, mugen exhaust <<< for sale! <<<
    2001 Passat TDi 130 Sport < sold!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/Ste_Nova/Passat/PB140007s.jpg

5th Gear

Status
    I meant to say Im looking for ones that have the Euro flag at the side. Craigsplates dont seem to do them with the short plate