Audi - Free Health Check??

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Hey guys

Had a phone call, well a voicemail from Audi this morning asking if I was still the owner of my S3 and if everything is ok with it, also if im experiencing any problems then I could give them a call to have the car booked in for a free health check.

Surprised I had this call from them, considering the car is nearly 10 years old now.

Anyone else had a call like this from them?

Cheers
Nilz

As far as I am aware health checks are free. I had my A3 in for cambelt and waterpump not long after purchasing and they gave me a free health check. The HC came back with a driveshaft issue.

A few weeks/moths later I had a call asking if I had got the problem sorted (by this time I had). When I had the car in a few weeks ago regarding a cup-holder warranty issue I also requested a free health check and yet even though I mentioned a few things that COULD be wrong my car came back with absolutly no faults. Chuffed :D

But yes mate - I would assume it's free and personally take them up on the offer. Can;t lose out on anything. Just be sure to warn them not to update any ECU software if you are remapped!

When audi have had my car to do any work they always do a HC, but thay always say things like tyres and brakes, anything thats not on warranty.
now my car is out of warranty, they still come back with crap and dont pick up things i know needs doing?
it will be free Niz, just ask them to clarify on booking, its just a case of if you real want to spend an hour at audi

ps.. Do they still do a free MOT? thats much the same (iv had two in the past) where you have a free MOT but you pay if anything needs doing, my car passed twice :)