Audi Technik Glasgow

MarkMS3

Reaction score
Any body out there had any work done at Audi technik Glasgow? just want to find out before I commit to getting my timing belt done next month

I have never used them before but William Connolly was a master tech at Glasgow Audi/lomond Audi when I bought my first audi back 2001/02 and I had a lot of dealings with him back then if it's the same William Connolly I am thinking of.

I have used a4audi in clydebank and would go there before anywhere else, they have a very good reputation for doing good work they also offers a collection and drop off service.

Aye I tried A4audi today but they never got back to me with a quote I'll give them a shout again the morrow!

Ask to speak to Andy Dunn. It's his place. I know they are busy as I was in speaking to Andy today about the software update on my v6.

What sort of warranty are audi Technik offering.

Ask to speak to Andy Dunn. It's his place. I know they are busy as I was in speaking to Andy today about the software update on my v6.

What sort of warranty are audi Technik offering.

Phoned Audi Technik today and they are giving a 1 year guarantee on a timing belt

Anyone else or previous posters had any other work done there. It's pretty local so if decent it would be handy

Anyone else or previous posters had any other work done there. It's pretty local so if decent it would be handy

I bought a car from this garage in Jan 2013, paid over the price for it and was told that the car has had a good service etc i bought an A4 170 s-line, and got a 6mth warranty, was never stated when i bought the car what the warranty entailed, and Ive always bought cars from private dealers so never though too much of it. I had a couple of issues and had to take the car back in, but on both cases the faults were never fixed. My warranty has now run out and i was fobbed off on the last day it ran out by being told by a qualified Audi technician (the boss) that my "boost pressure regulation" fault was caused by a blocked air filter?? A filter that was meant to be checked or cleaned at its service in January??? Obviously a blocked air filter would not give you an intermittent fault but would be the cheapest option to fob me off !!!!! (it was a K&N filter fitted which got replaced by a standard paper filter) Needless to say 3days after i left the garage the fault came back glow plug light on and limp mode !!!! So be wary of your warranty with this garage, I dont want to give it a bad name as there have probably been many happy customers, but I feel I was let down and would not buy from here again....