Garage

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
Not sure where to put this but its part of automative car chat. lol

Some people are lucky to have garages or access to a garage they can see.
I'm not so lucky down here, so to help me out the misses bought me a garage for christmas.
I've never had the time, weather or man power to put it but my dad was here, his wife, my sister and the misses.

Let the construction commence......Well, popping.

Popping
IMAG0431.jpg

Car parked.

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0429.jpg

Car locked up.
IMAG0430.jpg

Last edited:
I love it Scott. Audrey all tucked up safe and sound. :)

Tip Scott, cable tie some bricks on the bottom of the legs, or a big gush of wind could have that flying!

When I put it up properly I'll have some sand bags, bricks, tied to the car and fence.
It will only be put for when I work on the car and the weather looks a bit dodgy.

I'm replacing my heater matrix this weekend and if the weather looks dodgy I'll put it up for then.

Scott that is a gayzebo man! Jo is correct about the wind though mate! Get some ballast on there dude!

BONUS, garage on the driveway, gotta get me one of these, I've seen a few but they all seem like cheap shi*y material, don't suppose you know where they got it from do you mate

BONUS, garage on the driveway, gotta get me one of these, I've seen a few but they all seem like cheap shi*y material, don't suppose you know where they got it from do you mate

No idea mate.
Misses bought it for me for christmas.

The frame it self is very light and the metal bars are thin to help save weight, so not very strong but when its all up and built, it seems strong enough.
But I would not recommend using it in strong winds.

Cheers mate, yeah wouldn't like to use it in strong winds and as I live right on the seafront on the south coast I'm looking for a strong sturdy frame. Not that I'll use it on windy days I'll just use it oncalm days but the calm days can turn quite windy quickly down here