Dreaming with configurators

lil_coz

Reaction score
Bored at work? Get on a configurator and create a car!

Here's my little summin summin. Maserati GranTurismo S. After speccing one up, it came to £104,177!

I've always loved the GranTurismo :wub:

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Untitled-3.jpg

Untitled-4.jpg

Untitled-9.jpg

Untitled-7.jpg

Untitled-8.jpg

Now.... if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to nip to the bathroom.

Oh yes, thats what I'm talking about.

Best version so far, the older ones looked a bit soft edged, but that is a thing of beauty.

About £50k for an 08 plate on the Trader; better value than an RS3, but running costs would milk a man dry???

Last edited:
Nice, but it's no V8 Vantage:) They're now selling for around £35k for an early one from a main agent. That's Mondeo money for the prettiest car ever designed. I'll have a tungsten silver one please and thank you.

Last edited:
About £50k for an 08 plate on the Trader; better value than an RS3, but running costs would milk a man dry???

lol, there's an expression in Greek that doesn't fully translate to English. But it's a cross between saying 'bless it', 'you'll forgive it' and 'it deserves it'. :drool:

Nice, but it's no V8 Vantage:) They're now selling for around £35k for an early one from a main agent. That's Mondeo money for the prettiest car ever designed. I'll have a tungsten silver one please and thank you.

You see the V8 Vantage has never tickled me. I think it looks nice for sure, but it hasn't got the wow factor. I'd take the GranTurismo over the V8 Vantage or even the DB9 any day of the week. Sounds a hell of a lot better too if you ask me! The V12 Vantage however, yea ok. But that's a very different kettle of fish.

That's nice, I'd have that over an Aston anyday. In fact I'd have most things over an Aston, I've never really seen the appeal of them.

You chaps just don't have enough class:beee:

Speak of the devil, new GranTurismo Sport out! Bit more powerful, bit lighter. Loving the front! I'll still have mine in white thanks...

Maserati-GranTurismo-Sport-01.jpg

21-28973-maserati-granturismo-sport.jpg