Bye bye Audi ... :'(

supanova

A3 2.0 TDI SE
Reaction score
Coleraine, Coleraine, United Kingdom, United Kingd
Ok, so in the new year ill be selling my beloved audi a3 as I need a work van to collect stock and deliver my products. ( Im a photographer/ picture framer) so at the min its killing me to see my poor wee audi getting destroyed with the long mouldings being rammed into my car as well as a ton of frames tearing up the back seats so before i really do serious damage ive decided to sell my A3 and buy......
. This

2555oh2.jpg

And

:sly:
THIS. ( for the weekends )
2qtzgg5.jpg

Can... Not.... WAIT!!! :)

Buy an RS4/6 Avant? :)

Is that a belingo thingy van?
Had a new one in work a month or two and I hated it.
3 seats, which seems great but they only really work if your passengers are normal size and a midget. the gear stick gets in the way.
Not much room for the driver. I hated getting in and out of it, I am 6ft 3" but I don't class that as massive.

Nice weekend toy as well.
S3 not considered?

Buy an RS4/6 Avant? :)

Is that a belingo thingy van?
Had a new one in work a month or two and I hated it.
3 seats, which seems great but they only really work if your passengers are normal size and a midget. the gear stick gets in the way.
Not much room for the driver. I hated getting in and out of it, I am 6ft 3" but I don't class that as massive.

Nice weekend toy as well.
S3 not considered?

Was thinkin something along the lines of an a5 actually but then i seen this sexy thing and automatically wanted it. a mate of mine has a yellow 1 and by fuk its an awesome wee car alot of fun.

yeah its a berlingo but ive heard a few bad things about them. not too sure about what type of van to go for. im lookin something fairly cheap/ reliable and easy to run. ... ( i dont ask for much do i) ?

plus the gf's wee sisters bf has an s3 and same colour as my audi so im lookin to get something totally different but im guessin no double if he knew i was lookin the S2000 he'd trade the s3 and get 1 tomorrow. wee Fu*ker lol :p

Haha.
I all ways liked the transit connects.
I've had one for about 2 years as a company motor and we are on our second one in work. I find them comfy, easy to drive, cracking mirrors (belingo mirrors was ****e!!) and reliable.....saying that, my company van had 2 alternators and the current new transit is having EGR issues but I think thats cause it was new in july, only done 600miles and almost 550miles of that was spent doing 15miles an hour for short 5min trips round the base.

Whos the guy that got that convertible Smart car?
You can't get much more different than that. :)