theory driving test. WTF?

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I'm not sure if this is rant, a question or observation but i'm just going to throw it out there and let the mods pick where it needs to go.

Lad in work is doing his motorbike test very soon and he's doing some mock driving tests for it.
I thought i'd do one and see how well I do since I started off on motorbikes.

OH MY ****ING GOD, what a pile of **** that is.
They ask you questions about first aid. I'm no first aider, how the hell am I meant to know how long a burn dressing should be applied for or how many compressions a minute a heart attact person needs.
and some of the questions have multiple right answers but you can only pick one, I pick the correct one from my experiance and its wrong. How it be wrong?
Approching a juction with no markings, we need to slow down, beep and drive though. Stopping and looking is wrong. how is it wrong? Its more safe than their stupid way of doing it.

They even have techy questions, what happens when you're chain snaps. I loss drive but what if I drive a moped? I don't give a ****. ahhhhhhhhhh I hate it.

Do it and see how angry you get
Take an official practice theory driving test : Directgov - Do it online

haha i did mine it was fun
iv just done my hgv yes another theory
and in for pcv theory on monday
its all the ****ing same just money makeing at its best

I'm not sure if this is rant, a question or observation but i'm just going to throw it out there and let the mods pick where it needs to go.

Lad in work is doing his motorbike test very soon and he's doing some mock driving tests for it.
I thought i'd do one and see how well I do since I started off on motorbikes.

OH MY ****ING GOD, what a pile of **** that is.
They ask you questions about first aid. I'm no first aider, how the hell am I meant to know how long a burn dressing should be applied for or how many compressions a minute a heart attact person needs.
and some of the questions have multiple right answers but you can only pick one, I pick the correct one from my experiance and its wrong. How it be wrong?
Approching a juction with no markings, we need to slow down, beep and drive though. Stopping and looking is wrong. how is it wrong? Its more safe than their stupid way of doing it.

They even have techy questions, what happens when you're chain snaps. I loss drive but what if I drive a moped? I don't give a ****. ahhhhhhhhhh I hate it.

Do it and see how angry you get
Take an official practice theory driving test : Directgov - Do it online

Think i will give this a try scott.

49/50 :) Not that i can pretend that i abide by all of it at all times...