OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly know why its a real head turner!lol ..

I quite like the silhouette look, needs spacers all round and the front and rear bumpers look gash, as do the leathers but not as bad as some that are about. Maybe I'm just spending too much time in Barry latley...

:wtf: goes through peoples heads? I'm all for people liking different things, and its good to be different or else we would all look the same, blah blah but seriously????

I quite like the silhouette look, needs spacers all round and the front and rear bumpers look gash, as do the leathers but not as bad as some that are about. Maybe I'm just spending too much time in Barry latley...

i 110% get what your saying about barry
no wounder i dont move there

I quite like VXR's but throwing money at one to do that?

10 years ago -I would have loved it!
I prefer subtle mods now which I think is the general consensus now?

i really do hate chavs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously now..... how the **** do people think that looks good huh??????????? please please tell me how a humans mind can take it in and really think "yes yes that looks the dogs danglys" if i ever saw that guy(who was at the forge show at castle combe saturday) i would have laughed real hard near the car and waited for his response just to have an argument about how **** that thing looks. VXR's are nice cars so why spoil it doing that to it lol

as you can tell i hate these sort of cars around

barry can do that to the mind mate but thinking that thing looks good you must be snorting the wheat from rank hovis lol

barry can do that to the mind mate but thinking that thing looks good you must be snorting the wheat from rank hovis lol

I think if he had molded the original front and rear bumpers into the widebody look I think it would'nt look half as bad as it does.