JMB RetrofitsEM Tuning
    Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Visit 16Klappe's Instagram Channel

Anybody in the South West (Plymouth mainly) want a FULL detail?

Hi guys, I appreciate this isn't exactly the done thing on here but I'm currently falling on hard times and am looking for cash!

I am an experienced detailer and have valeted and detailed many friends cars as well as other forum members. I operate on a amateur level however offer great service and would do a brilliant job. Nobody has ever had a bad word to say about my work.

Here's some pictures of what I do and have done, if you fancy anything drop me a PM I am free pretty much all day every day and will happily go to your home and do my work on your driveway (assuming I have access to a hose/running water and a hoover).

I work on an "I'll do what you want, pay what you think it's worth" basis. I enjoy doing it, which is a massive bonus.

From this -

To this

Last edited by 16Klappe; 4th September 2011 at 19:06.
    I quite often say I'm going to do things.

Then never do them.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Nice work. The results are amazing. I hope you manage to get some work.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Princess Slayer
    Crazy Closet Champion, Curveball Champion, Ping Champion, Snakeman Steve Champion, UFO Shoot Out Champion, Typing Test Champion, Smack the Rabbit Champion, Rabbit Hunter Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion, Mini KickUps Champion, KickUps Champion, Disc Dash Champion

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Sandra View Post
    Nice work. The results are amazing. I hope you manage to get some work.
    Thanks Sandra, me too. I've been unemployed for weeks, was going self employed as of three hours ago but the company I was going to be selling on behalf of were just so unreasonable I said no in the end. Shame, I see myself as a brilliant salesman who's well qualified but nobody wants me. It offends me when I go into shops and see these muppets behind the counter knowing I could do the job better haha!

Then never do them.

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Thanks Sandra, me too. I've been unemployed for weeks, was going self employed as of three hours ago but the company I was going to be selling on behalf of were just so unreasonable I said no in the end. Shame, I see myself as a brilliant salesman who's well qualified but nobody wants me. It offends me when I go into shops and see these muppets behind the counter knowing I could do the job better haha!
    You have a good positive attitude, something will turn up for sure.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Spooly Spooly Boosty Boosty!

Status
    Mate if you've got a degree and want to work in sales get in touch with a company called "Pareto Law"
    Cheap and Reliable is not Fast. Cheap and Fast is not Reliable. Fast and Reliable is not Cheap!

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Quote Originally Posted by Keeno View Post
    Mate if you've got a degree and want to work in sales get in touch with a company called "Pareto Law"
    Thanks for the heads up, I submitted my CV to them however they said they only place graduates. Which I am not

Then never do them.

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    you still in Plymouth or Basingstoke?

If your basingstoke way what are you charging for detailing? as i might be interested.

PM me if you like with any details as am not sure if your allowed to post prices and stuff directly on the forum.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by vrbob View Post
    you still in Plymouth or Basingstoke?

If your basingstoke way what are you charging for detailing? as i might be interested.

PM me if you like with any details as am not sure if your allowed to post prices and stuff directly on the forum.
    If your in Basingstoke I'll be up for a detail of my A3?

Only booked it in today but they can't do it until next month....

Princess Slayer

Status

My Social Networking

Hi there guys, I am very sorry to say I am no longer in Basingstoke. As per the title I've moved to Plymouth but forgot to change my profile information.

Thank you for the interest though, I really appreciate it and I'm sorry I can't help.

Then never do them.

Thats no Moon, Thats a space station!

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by 16Klappe View Post
    Hi there guys, I am very sorry to say I am no longer in Basingstoke. As per the title I've moved to Plymouth but forgot to change my profile information.

Thank you for the interest though, I really appreciate it and I'm sorry I can't help.
    No probs just if you were local it could of been a good deal for both of us. Well good luck and hope you get some business down plymouth way.
    Audi S3 8L BAM 225 2002 - Ming Blue : Silver Heated Leather, Armrest, RNS-E - Bose, Alloy Mirrors, 18" RSTT`s, Sunroof, Cruise, AutoDim Mirror & Usual S3 Extras.
    Mods : Badger 5 Stg 2 Custom Map, FMIC, 3" DP & 200 Cell Cat, 007P, Jetex Filter & 80mm TIP & Heatshield, Complete LED Kit, Gen VW Aero Wipers, Full Powerflex Kit, R32 RARB, AP Shocks & Springs, 15mm Front & 20mm Rear Spacers, BB Uprated Actuator,
    N249 Delete & Catch Can, AP TVR 4Pot Brakes & DS2500`s, Sachs Carbon/Kevlar Clutch