World Series by Renault at Silverstone

way318

Reaction score
As per the title - Don't know if anyone is interested but its on this weekend Sat 20th & Sun 21st and I've got 2 tickets spare which cover both the sat & sun which someone can have.

With it being a bit late to post, they would either have to be collected (Liverpool) if you want to do both days or meet up outside if you want to do sunday, as I'm driving down saturday and going on the Sunday.

All tickets for this are free anyway so I'm not losing out on money if no one whats them, just thought i'd ask.

I went to this and thought it was really good. Loved having a good look around all of the cars whilst they were in the paddock. Rumour has it Mark Webber was there somewhere but i never bumped into him

Hi mate, I went last year and this year and thought they we both good. I always drive down on the saturday and stay in a hotel about 20mins away and drive over on the sunday morning.

Got there today about 10am and left at 5.30pm and managed to get back to Liverpool 7.45pm, which wasn't to bad.

Weather was great, so now puttin some after sun on the sunburn.

I didn't see Mark Webber, the only person I saw was Tom Onslow-Cole.

I drove there and back the same day lol was a long weekend! Ended up doing 10 hours this weekend in total but well worth it.

Gotta say the Renault crowd are a weird old bunch, had a good laugh watching 3 smackheads try and do the pitstop; took them 1 minute 25 seconds... the record was 8 seconds for the day