Saw an RS3 today......

Nilz

Defo worth the wait :)
Reaction score
Just wanted to say I saw a red RS3 on the motorway today....it looked good, was going in the opposite direction, but slow enough to work out what it was.

Just thought id mention it as not seen one on the road before....

Thanks and Bye :)
Nilz

How was it then Nilz. My thinking is that I would probe just think it was an s3. Saw an rs5 today and only realised when it went past and saw the back with the badge. Just haven't got the presence of the older rs cars.

It does look good, bit family oriented with it being a 5 door, from the looks POV.

However, I still would rock one...

Spotted this one parked up in Stratford, just had to take some snaps! :photo:

:cool:
f7c66b05.jpg

eb1c61b6.jpg

considering its meant to be an rs model, it doesnt look very spectacular? i know people like cars to be stupidly quick n powerful n look standard, but was sumhow expecteded more. blame the focus RS tbh

blame the focus RS tbh

I think that's an overhyped hunk of junk anyway the older RS looks faaaar cooler in compairison - the new one it just too bulky. At least Audi know where to send the power for a car that has 350bhp+ and you saw on Top Gear that Focus get owned by the Scooby Cosworth and the Volvo.

The RS3 does look good but as said doesn;t have that same pressence it would have if it was 5+ years old. The wheels look cool but it needs to be sat lower to the floor and have ONLY 3 doors!