Im just not cool enough these days. HAHAHA!

Dubstep

Reaction score
Ok recently around where i live (yeovil/taunton) ive noticed ALOT! of chav's in their clit cars rolling around with some of the most ridiculous mods. 90% of them have gone and installed roll cages, and not even proper ones, just half show cages made from cheap ally or stainless. what is the point??
They can only roll around with themselves and one other, it add's weight and looks tacky! imo. The other mod im seeing is them having the TRS tow straps on both the front and rear with the added "TOW" stickers, yeah boy's because theres soo many sand traps in town isnt there :wtf:
I was rummaging through my garage on the weekend and i came across my under car neons that used to be super popular back in the day and ive not seen anyone with these in years now. so ive decided to do a little test, im going to install them on my S3 and go play some traffic light grand prix against these muppets, ill bet any amount that within 2 weeks ill see all these chav's with their w*^ker cages sporting the neons. then maybe just maybe they can be just that litte bit cooler....... or not :)

Haha do it, and upload pics please.

Round Herts everyone has a stupid load exhaust that you can here a mile away. LAst night there was a convoy of 3 1.2 clios with banging tunes and silly exhausts driving down my road.

When I had my first car (corsa) I didn't bother modding it at all, just no point. My modding started when I got my Renault 5 GT Turbo. Never had neons but had big respect for them ;)

I love watching these kids set off from junctions like they've stole it. Pedal flat to the metal as they accelerate from 0 - 60..........

NO, I haven't forgotten to put the time there, I MEAN 0 - 60. That's it :lmfao:

I had a vectra VXR before the Audi, remapped by Courtenay Sport. This particular day, I came off a roundabout on a dual carriageway in the right hand lane, looked in my mirror and here is 'Jason' in his 1.2 Corsa B with his mates, up my arris, he was literally about 4 foot off my bumper. I pulled over to the left (I'm only in 3rd gear by the way) and just kept alongside him. He was killing this corsa and I just sat there smiling across at him. I got bored and just teased the throttle and waved bye bye. I would imagine my starter motor had more BHP than that thing. Car was worth about £500 but the Halfords drippings were probably in the region of £2000 :think: They really do make fools of themselves.

I know we've all got to start somewhere and we were all young once, but be realistic Jason.....

The redtops are a fantastic engine. If you go to the VBOA show or PVS, the place is awash with them lol.

We were all young once remember and all thought we were super fast in our small engines cars - difference is some of us grow up and learn from mistakes. And those roll cages are called show cages - metal frame which you screw together and quite a lot of show cars actually have them fitted.

Neons maye not be 'in-thing' anymore but it's each to their own and in honesty there is nowt wrong with them - having some of the older styling mods back on the scene is a good thing because otherwise modfying will become boring one day and nothing different.