I think its a load of Bo**ox!!

What a joke! Does the owner get his £399 + the price for making his 2 plates back? Who the firk would think that plate is offensive anyways? It's pretty darn hilarious if you ask me.

Apparently he is getting a full refund for his plate...thats about it.

I think its a great plate.....which reminds me, I saw an awesome plate the other day...i will post the pic in a min.....

Was outside a Pizza Hut store the other day and they must have had a big boss or something there, as this was in the car park outside it.....

IMAG0814.jpg

Oh and on a seperate note, saw this cool plate the other day as well was - RUB 815H

there was a plate in swansea years ago, appeared on plenty of high end sports cars.....4 KOV....:thumbsup:

To many moaning c@nts in this country
probably some looser jealous of it and complained
Great plate that LOL

Just a tad illegal though and one of my pet hates because it actually doesn't even say hut because they went out of their way to make it look like it does - a double 1 in no way resembles a H without modification lol

Read about the ******** plate the other day and quite frankly found it pathetic - unfortunately no-one complained about it, the DVLA are clamping down on obscene plates just as the police are doing if you get causght with an obscene sticker. At least he got his full refund. I wouldn;t given them the plates back though... :p

Last edited:
There was a bloke up here in Morpeth, Northumberland whose wife of 20 years ran off with his best mate. He bought a private plate;

H8 HER

He was on the local news with it lol