JMB RetrofitsAH Fabrications
    1st Gear

Status

gti international

hi all , will be going to gti international tomorrow, travelling from gatwick area. basically are there any road closures or major road works going on? googled from mine to inters and its just over 2 hours. im allowing 3 hours but do you think this would be enough time?. also im going to have a spend up and get modding too, car is standard so what do you guys suggest i get (1997 agu 1.8t)? got about 500 quid at the mo to spend. am i right in that the gates open at 9am although the carpark is open from 7.30am? 1st time at inters so not sure how this all works. hehe. cheers lads n lasses ..........

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by tubby-ben View Post
    hi all , will be going to gti international tomorrow, travelling from gatwick area. basically are there any road closures or major road works going on? googled from mine to inters and its just over 2 hours. im allowing 3 hours but do you think this would be enough time?. also im going to have a spend up and get modding too, car is standard so what do you guys suggest i get (1997 agu 1.8t)? got about 500 quid at the mo to spend. am i right in that the gates open at 9am although the carpark is open from 7.30am? 1st time at inters so not sure how this all works. hehe. cheers lads n lasses ..........
    A few threads on different sections,maybe the major shows section one would be best to post on for advice/instructions Ben