Visit to Audi's plant in Brussels

h5djr

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Does anyone know who I need to contact at Audi UK to arrange a visit to the Audi plant in Brussels. My wife has just ordered a new A1 and it would be quite nice to see the production line in the Brussels plant.

We are going to Koblenz for the German Garden Festival in September and will also be visiting the German Motor Show in Frankfurt (hopefully to see the new A3). Our journey will take us through, or at least around Brussels, and the Audi plant is only just off the main ring road so it would very easy to call in.

Hey Dave

Just contact Audi UK and see if they have any contact details or contacts abroad that they can put you in touch with.

WOW...i used contact alot in that sentence :)

Nilz

The problem is I completed a request form for information on the Audi UK website a couple of weeks ago and have so far not heard a word. Perhaps I'll try telephoning the main Audi UK switchboard number.

Yea might be bettere ringing, that way at least you get a response straightaway, rather than mailing to someone that may not be picking mails up for x amount of time.....

I phoned Customer Services this morning and spoke to young lady who took some details and said should would get the chap at Milton Keynes who deals with factory visits to call me.

When I put the phone down and checked my emails there was a reply from Customer Services asking for the details as well.

Later this afternoon a Mr Miller called me to say he was not sure if the Brussels plant were doing tours but he would investigate and get back to me.

Result....well sort of, at least you are getting somewhere now...let us know how you get on :)

Well it seems it is possible to have a factory tour of the Brussels plant. The are normally in French, Dutch or German but arrangements can be made for a tour with an English speaking guide. Normally these are in the afternoons which suits me just fine.
I shall be on holiday in the Mosel area and will be passing through Brussels around lunchtime on my way home so I can arrange a visit and catch a early evening shuttle back across the channel.
If any one is interested the chap to contact is Stewart Miller email: stewart@stewartmiller.co.uk mobile: 07785 372 507 who can make the necessary arrangement with Brussels.