Airport Parking at Gatwick

malvern_college

Reaction score
I'm off on honeymoon for three weeks, and want somewhere safe and secure at Gatwick to leave the R8. I would really like one of those companies, that collect the car from you at the airport, and have it waiting for you at arrivals on your return. Would like car valeted too. Having looked on the web, I can see that there are plenty of companies that offer this, but can anyone recommend one?

Thanks!

I wouldn't trust anyone if I were you!

They'll park it down a side street, rag the sheeite out of it and probably create more swirl marks than I care to imagine!

maybe jim at white details can valet your car while you are away. he does fabulous work. all depending where you are based.

Hmmm I'm not sure I'd trust them with a picture of an R8...

I'd be leaving it at home and making alternative travel arrangements...Not that I have anything against airport parking companies :notme: but I doubt they have the time, resource or interest in looking after my cars as well as I would like.

Agreed. Park it at home and get a National Express coach, or a a Taxi if you're an R8 driver ;)

my mate works for a parking firm at gatwick, he has often picked me up in customers cars and ragged the pants off it, you have an R8, be more like diesel a4 afterwards. seriously dont do it. and also if their carpark is full they park the cars usually down side roads in horley, charlwood, and some parts of crawley. hope this is of help mate.

I'm off on honeymoon for three weeks, and want somewhere safe and secure at Gatwick to leave the R8. I would really like one of those companies, that collect the car from you at the airport, and have it waiting for you at arrivals on your return. Would like car valeted too. Having looked on the web, I can see that there are plenty of companies that offer this, but can anyone recommend one?

Thanks!

ive just flown from gatwick myself on holiday got back a week ago today. airparks are really good. loads of secure parking and they offer a valet and chauffeur service aswell. highly recommended!!

TRUST me, do not do this.

i work at manchester airport....

well i now know where gatwick parking company park their customers cars. right behind my work in salfords surrey, on an industrial estate. this fella roared right up in a mercedes amg ragging the *** off it , parked it, blipped the alarm then jumped in another car (bmw 5 series), cold engine and just speed off. i wouldnt even leave my car in my works car park overnight let alone have a car there for 1-2 weeks. these people need nameing and shameing, its not right that people pay money out for a service they are not given. you may as well leave your cars in my works car park. just as safe. not.

I live 5miles from the airport, in a secluded waterside development with my own parking bay...oh and I'm also a dab hand with car detailing, leave it at mine ;).