Range Rover Evoque

jojo

Looking for Boost!
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Looks better in the metal than all the pics I've seen! Not a car I would buy personally, but I have a Landrover roadtester opposite where I work, and he's been driving an Evoque with camouflage graphics on it, but he's got this one parked up today.

Looks pretty good.

b84985db.jpg

45e5a09d.jpg

not as mean as the old one, but i like it.

would lower it though

Looks better in the metal than all the pics I've seen! Not a car I would buy personally, but I have a Landrover roadtester opposite where I work, and he's been driving an Evoque with camouflage graphics on it, but he's got this one parked up today.

Looks pretty good.

b84985db.jpg

45e5a09d.jpg
That looks ace, I know somebody with one of these on order. Can't wait to see it in the flesh

Can't help thinking the front end looks like the Alien Queen baring her teeth at Ripley...

Looks funky though, bit like a vehicle from a 90s sci-fi film !

Cheers,

Saw a fleet of these last week, think they were on their way from Solihull to Gaydon, always see them to-ing and fro-ing from these two locations.

They were in all different colours too....I think they are pretty special and im sure I saw a 3door one as well??

A guy just parked up in a lime green one outside my shop, and I had a quick chat with him. He was another road tester, told me there was 26 prototypes out on the road, and he had the Victoria Beckham Edition! - Yuk! lol, it's got a brown dashboard with flowers on it!! lol

Didn't get a chance to look inside or take a pic, as I had a few customers.

Euurrgghh!!!

Didnt she unveil it??