Arghhh typical weather!

jackj

Reaction score
The sun was out, shining brightly with not a cloud in sight - beautiful blue skies; perfect weather to give the car a good wash and wax.

About 10 minutes in the wash, the skies turn overcast, dark cloud, cold winds and the high probability of rain!

So I decide to just wash the car and leave the wax as it's about to rain.

Come inside for 5 minutes, and the sun is back out gleaming!

Too typical this English weather :(

Back to the wax!

I know what you mean, had the day all mapped out, and was suppose to do some car tinkering for a few hours in the arvo before I head to work. So come 330ish, it's overcast and start p!ssing it down soon after. Decided to go work early since I can't do jack now, and the rain stops mid journey, with Mr Sunshine smiling down on me! (even saw a rainbow)

we even had a bit of a thunder storm this way...didn't last long though

Luckily i checked the weather report and for a change it was right, was going to go to the zoo with the little man and missus for mothers day, but in the end decided against it as didnt want to get drenched and for once we were pleased it rained as we were inside in the warmth.

As if this has happened again - washed and waxed my car in the blistering sunshine and now it's raining and thundering! ARGHHHHHH!! :wtf::mad: