Shell V power prices

mk1chopper

Missing the S3
Reaction score
Filled up with V power last night for the first time in awhile, I tend to fill up with Sainsbury super unleaded (97) as its local/on the way out after doing a shop, and its only normaly a couple of pence more than ron95. Was a bit shocked last night when I fill up from almost empty and it cost me £84.67, as I left I compared the price of v power against the normal 95ron and it was 10p more a litre £1.46/litre :ohmy:

How much is V power round your way and how much more is it than the standard shell petrol, just woundering if this is just my local Shell over pricing or if all Shell garages price V-power 10p (or more) above the normal stuff.

135.9p/litre for me on Tuesday IIRC, certainly not in the 40's

You might as well run 95 now your clutch is slipping ;)
:lmfao:

I don't want to jinx it, but it seems ok for now so I'll be sticking to the hard stuff.

Plus im scared theyll take my hard earned Vpower card away from me

Seems my local shell garage is taking the **** a bit then as there selling the normal stuff at the price you lot are paying for V power

Around the 1.36 mark I think, normall cost about £70 to 75 to fill up. I'll have to see what the Flitwick prices are like but thats the only other local Shell garage to me otherwise im sticking to Sainsburys Super or could go to Tesco and use there 99ron petrol

I filled up in Portsmouth on Sunday and that was 135.9 too

It's 142.9 a litre here, 9p more than the standard stuff :/
EDIT: Looks like I'll have to start filling up in Cheltenham, I'm there 4 times a week anyway :p

Last edited:
It's 142.9 a litre here, 9p more than the standard stuff :/
EDIT: Looks like I'll have to start filling up in Cheltenham, I'm there 4 times a week anyway :p

The one by Parklands Audi is often a penny cheaper for the small difference it makes.

135.9 in Brum in a few places, there was a thread recently about the price of V Power coming down and it seems to be like that round here for a while now.

Couple of weeks ago, there was only 3p difference between normal and V.

134.9 today in Forfar, with 129.9 for the standard stuff.

Theres a Shell near blackpool where we live thats mental prices as you've described. I've seen vPower being 10p a litre more than unleaded at that station, and the unleaded is already a good 5-10p more than the local shell.

I put 20 pound of V Power in this morning and I got exactly 14 litres...... Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't the petrol light come on when you have 6 litres left.... So it's near enough 10 quid for your little pump to go off from empty.... I think I'm going to have to get rid of the S3....... Ye course I f@@kin will lool

Just filled up at 134.9 on V Power.

I paid 1-42.9 today, ordinary was 135.9. Its a 15 mile round trip for me, but its worth it.

Been using Momentum 99 for a little while now, I like Momentum but in my mind there is a difference in V-Power (being better). Think I'm gonna start filling with V power again. Prices around South Wales are around 1.36.

Did someone say Diesel? ;)

G

Tim, you're just jealous, that we pump share....as for you Aje.....maybe i did, maybe i didnt........

139.9 thats 8p more than reg last time it was only 5p more .Why dont they show V Power prices until you begin filling?