BG 44K® Power Enhancer

bigstring

Reaction score
Has any of you ever used this stuff before? I got some last week and popped in the Celica, with in about 10 miles the car came to life, after new plugs, oil changes in the past not a touch on what this stuff does!

Just getting some feedback off you guys to see if there has been any users as I'm looking to put togeather a group order or a good price from the guys down there with discount? any intrest?

IMG00462-20110305-1706.jpg

IMG00463-20110305-1706.jpg

Celica club thread - and a review of another couple of people - http://www.celica-club.co.uk/forum/index.php?/topic/118279-44k/

Cheers people!

I have read about this and I must admit from what I have read it sounds the dogs nutts :)
I was offered a canfor a fiver and like a right **** I said no :banghead: didn't have it at the time.

If the price is right I may be interested in a can for both me cars :huh:

I have been on at these guys this week and have got 10% off, details are below and Reviews, have a read through!
Links below for the BG 44K, you will have to open a quick account and pop your details in - Everyone that visits the site has to log in to view BG pricing - this is because BG prohibit the advertising of prices online.....

Use discount code CLUB during checkout and it will give you 10% off. This makes it cheaper than any store, including Quikfit, but still the same price as ebay......(www.powerenhancer.co.uk - Direct sales)
Any questions let me know?

Power Enhancer | BG44k | Petrol Engine Cleaners | Fuel Injector Cleaner for BG44K (petrol)

Power Enhancer | BG 244 | Diesel Engine Cleaners | Fuel Injector Cleaner- for BG244 (diesel)

44k.jpg

Does Your Engine Suffer From:

• Hesitation or Flat Spots?
• Rough Idle?
• Poor Fuel Consumption
• Lack of Power?
• Poor Acceleration?

Do You Suspect Your Engine May Have:

• Dirty or Clogged Fuel Injectors?
• Deposits or Blockages Somewhere Along the Fuel System?
• A Build up of Carbon on the Engine Intake Components,
Valves or Combustion Chambers?
• Deposits on the Oxygen Sensor that Results in inaccurate
Air/Fuel Ratio Data sent to Your Car's ECU?
• A Clogged Catalytic Converter?

Fuel tech report - BG44K and BG244 | Fuel Tech Experts

Reviews -
BG 44K...whoa. - Subaru WRX Forum: WRX Forums
BG44K Review - Bob Is The Oil Guy
Bg 44k - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)
Jaguar Forum.co.uk • View topic - BG44K?
Seafoam vs bg44k ? - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - Has anyone tried BG44K

Regards
bigstring

I have been on at these guys this week and have got 10% off, details are below and Reviews, have a read through!
Links below for the BG 44K, you will have to open a quick account and pop your details in - Everyone that visits the site has to log in to view BG pricing - this is because BG prohibit the advertising of prices online.....

Use discount code CLUB during checkout and it will give you 10% off. This makes it cheaper than any store, including Quikfit, but still the same price as ebay......(www.powerenhancer.co.uk - Direct sales)
Any questions let me know?

Power Enhancer | BG44k | Petrol Engine Cleaners | Fuel Injector Cleaner for BG44K (petrol)

Power Enhancer | BG 244 | Diesel Engine Cleaners | Fuel Injector Cleaner- for BG244 (diesel)

44k.jpg

Does Your Engine Suffer From:

• Hesitation or Flat Spots?
• Rough Idle?
• Poor Fuel Consumption
• Lack of Power?
• Poor Acceleration?

Do You Suspect Your Engine May Have:

• Dirty or Clogged Fuel Injectors?
• Deposits or Blockages Somewhere Along the Fuel System?
• A Build up of Carbon on the Engine Intake Components,
Valves or Combustion Chambers?
• Deposits on the Oxygen Sensor that Results in inaccurate
Air/Fuel Ratio Data sent to Your Car's ECU?
• A Clogged Catalytic Converter?

Fuel tech report - BG44K and BG244 | Fuel Tech Experts

Reviews -
BG 44K...whoa. - Subaru WRX Forum: WRX Forums
BG44K Review - Bob Is The Oil Guy
Bg 44k - The Unofficial BMW M5 Messageboard (m5board.com)
Jaguar Forum.co.uk • View topic - BG44K?
Seafoam vs bg44k ? - Subaru Impreza GC8 & RS Forum & Community: RS25.com
The Audi TT Forum :: View topic - Has anyone tried BG44K

Regards
bigstring

Thanks. Just ordered this for A4 2,5 TDI

Will do but will give it some time cos I am not a high miler

Its arrived but no instructions so as I have half a tank should I add half the can or wait until full tank needed?

Your supposed to add to a full tank and then I heard that when the tank is half full fill the tank back up and you get a little bit more out of it.

1 can for 1 tank of fuel and nothing less :)

Any update as of yet?

My son has turned up with his 2.5TDI Quattro Triptronic which does a lot more miles than mine so its gone in that and will see what he says cos he thinks it wont make any dif

You need about a 1/4 of your tank of fuel to be used and then you will start to feel a difference. It won't happen straight away. I used Wynns Injector Cleaner last year on a full tank and as soon as i hit 3/4 tank i definitely felt a difference!

I used another brand of fluid last a couple months ago. How long do i have to wait until i can put this in? 2000 miles?

You need about a 1/4 of your tank of fuel to be used and then you will start to feel a difference. It won't happen straight away. I used Wynns Injector Cleaner last year on a full tank and as soon as i hit 3/4 tank i definitely felt a difference!
OK so sb there early next week

Nearly gone and results " may same as V power compared to regular diesel" If this repeats on the next tank of regular then that would be interesting

Now on the third tank and said to be starting better and running well on regular Shell

Nearly gone and results " may same as V power compared to regular diesel" If this repeats on the next tank of regular then that would be interesting

BG44K is for petrol engines
BG244 is for diesel

Anybody ever get good results with this stuff?